SAU Community

My R32 Gts-T

Hey all my name is Danny I'm from ACT and this is somewhat a build thread on my 32 Skyline. (its 2 in the morning and i have nothing better to do lol.) I will attach all of the photos from when I got it to date.

At the time when I was on my Ls a couple of my mates drove Skylines and I've wanted one as a child so I was on the search for one as soon as I got my Provisionals in April 2012. Around August 2012 I found a 240rwkw R32 (deathwish) with just under 100,000kms on it (my mind exploded for the price it was going for.) So I made the call, had a look, and bought it 4 months after getting my Ps. With little to no knowledge (was too keen for my first "real" car.) It had problems here and there that I was unaware of, main ones were the gearbox; it whines but was told it was the 2way diff and it had an exhaust leak but I didn't realize how bad the leak was until I took it to PowaTone. I thought these weren't a big issue at the time and drove it for a couple months without doing anything about it (noob.) Overall it was a clean car and I can't complain about the price I got it for, but if I could go back I'd probably buy something thats not as modified as this so I'd have the satisfaction of doing the mods and watching the power grow from stock.

Photos on inspection day

vbv8.jpg

sn7s.jpg
l1ea.jpg
Photos of the car I took a week after purchasing it
ism0.jpg
2c44.jpg
96683910200806413977733.jpg
m5z4.jpg
w3iy.jpg
Engine bay to this day
7qub.jpg
Car to date (got absolutely raped driving around with this height and the car has been sitting in the driveway since.)
54176547972915652511395.jpg
Close mate of mine helping me rip the turbo and manifold out to replace gaskets
9ywf.jpg
1a3h.jpg
After little progress pulling it apart we gave up and I got it towed to PowaTone exhaust centre in Fyshwick to let the guys there do the rest of the work. Found out the manifold studs were on the wrong way round and was warped about 6mm so I got that machined along with a custom 3" catback system made up cause the old system was munted from scraping..
j04e.jpg
s727.jpg
n2vp.jpg
2s5m.jpg
xaxk.jpg
All these photos are in a span of just about 9 months and so far its been sitting in the driveway since I got defected back in Feb earlier on in the year, right now I'm in the process of returning the car back to somewhat legal. I'm planning to keep the car as stealth as I can.
Tuned sometime in 2011 at Powertune in Sydney and made around 240rwkw on 20.5 psi with full boost at 4,500rpm (LAG.)
Mods on the car to this day:

- GTR Bonnet

- GTR Grill

- GTR Front guards

- GTR Boot/Wing

- GTR Front bar with lip

- M-Spec side skirts (not fitted)

- M-Spec pods (also not fitted)

- Rays Nismo LMGT3 17 x 9.5 +25 all round

- Kumho Ecsta KU26 fronts 215/45

- Federal 595 rears 215/45

- Greddy FMIC (Sprayed black for stealth.)

- Pod filter (No clue on brand)

- HKS low mount exhaust manifold

- HKS external wastegate (no idea what size.)

- Custom 3" HKS TBE

- High flow cat

- KKR430

- Z32 AFM

- Cusco catch can

- 444cc GTR injectors

- BOSCH 040 intank fuel pump

- Cusco coilovers all round

- Front and rear strut braces

- Nismo 2Way diff

- Nistune piggyback

- Blitz dual SBC boost controller

- Blitz turbo timer

- Blitz boost gauge

- R33 GTR S2 seats

- 150mm Crystal dildo shifter

- GKtech drift button

- GKtech 350mm deep dish wheel with Nardi horn insert

Thank you for taking your time to read my first post about it, will definitely be updating this whenever I can.

All comments, suggestions and feedbacks are much appreciated ! :)

• 9 months later...