SAU Community

Eoi: Unfinished Project 32 Gtr 9Sec Car Andra Roll Cage

Hi all,

Bought this car off my mate in a view to complete it. His blown the bottom end several times chasing big power... Excuse or move if it's not in the correct section of the forsale thread.

1991 silver with patented purple engine bay (advan thing from back in the day when u spent over $25k lol)

Currently registered in Sydney

Panels are straight and has no rust but has accumulated several scratches over the years from workshop neglect ( I have a view to respray it complete) has a carbon bonnet with a massive hole for snail and rb30

Roll cage is chrome Molly and to andra specs, interior has been cut for a snug fit.

Fuel setup is complete with lift pump, surge tank, twin pumps and lines to suit e85, rail, regulater 1000cc inject, power fc d detro

All coolers remain (both trust items)

Head has all the fruit with massive cams.. Was doughboy's creation from back in the day through gibson Motorsport. Cost over $10k

Huge hectic big turbo from the states ... Forgot specs and brand but did see 640kw with room in tank. On trust manifold and wastgate.

Pretty much only thing that is needed for this thing to run is a bottom end and gearbox as the rb30 it had has been sold.

Has tien coilovers standard wheels with Mickey Thompson radials. Probably missing a whole heap more things I can't remember ... Oy yeah gauges for everything $12,500

Pics can be sent via mms to numbers pm'd but only if genuinely interested. Car is in storage and I'm pretty busy. I can certainly help out with parts if you check my forsale thread

:cheers:

• Like 2

is this a part out or are you selling as a whole only?

interested in drivers seat, steering wheel and exhaust setup

possibly fuel setup to

dont think hes parting out.

whoever buys this is getting a bargin.

if you do part out, may be inerested in the turbo manifold.

and carbon bonnet.

If there is enough interest i would consider parting out certain bits but trying to avoid this hence the pricing....

Dont have time to sit on parts, pull off, and contact buyers etc.... people can obviously take advantage of this situation and take the

whole thing off me and keep what they need :)

but feel free to pm a offer for what your after

If there is enough interest i would consider parting out certain bits but trying to avoid this hence the pricing....

Dont have time to sit on parts, pull off, and contact buyers etc.... people can obviously take advantage of this situation and take the

whole thing off me and keep what they need :)

if i had the money, id take it off you and get it running again :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...