SAU Community

Stop Sign Runners And New Project. . .

REEOWW

Well my 1997 RWD Stagea isn't looking too good after someone failed to stop at a stop sign. . . Just after I had almost finished modifying it :(

post-86206-0-90368100-1366253058_thumb.jpg post-86206-0-01049600-1366253142_thumb.jpg

So I bought another Stagea while i'm waiting for Insurance to be sorted out. Its a 1999 4WD (I think the registered year is wrong as it seems like a S1 to me) that needs a bit of work. I'm going to get a GTR gearbox and do a manual conversion, I've been told that its not good to try and convert it to RWD so i'll just leave it as is and might +t it later.

post-86206-0-71879300-1366253170_thumb.jpg post-86206-0-76825900-1366253252_thumb.jpg

I had some questions but have now forgotten them, i'll post them when I remember :unsure:

Blonde moment maybe but i'm definitely not blonde,at least the last time I checked I wasn't lol.

I think Bob answered some of my questions on Skylines Downunder, he said its not really practical to change to RWD.

I can't decide between +t, +tt or a supercharger.

With turbos would I have to change anything like injectors etc? And how much can a RB25DE handle?

I'd never turbo an N/A motor. Don't get me wrong, you can do it, but it won't be long before something goes pop

If you want boost, do an engine conversion.

If you want something different and don't need your car reliable for several months, go charged
Otherwise you could stroke it?

I'd never turbo an N/A motor. Don't get me wrong, you can do it, but it won't be long before something goes pop

If you want boost, do an engine conversion.

If you want something different and don't need your car reliable for several months, go charged

Otherwise you could stroke it?

Ok, maybe i'll just wait for a RS4 to come into my partners work and do an engine swap. They don't come in very often though and i'd like to manual it ASAP.