SAU Community

Transgo Shift Kit In M35

ECR33_RB25DET

Summit racing can have it to your door in 4-8 days for $280

Install is easy in my opinion,but if your not confident with hand tools see if you can get someone to fit it

Jetwreck would be the best option for the east coast boys

I'm west coast so I sorted it myself

How can summit have it you you door for $280? Thats where I just got the quote from.

1 = $310

2 = $294

3 = $288

There's a couple of WA guys that have contacted me before....I'll send your way if you don't mind.

If there are people interested in WA, I can install them for you at a reasonable price as I have had mine done already. i have got local quotes from transmission shops at no less than 600$ plus

How can summit have it you you door for $280? Thats where I just got the quote from.

1 = $310

2 = $294

3 = $288

There's a couple of WA guys that have contacted me before....I'll send your way if you don't mind.

A friend of mine got his for $280 as well :S

I found it under g35 stuff or 350z I think shift kit was $220 us then with shipping and currency was the rest

Off the invoice "trg-re5ro5a-HD2 shift kit" 229.97

I found it under g35 stuff or 350z I think shift kit was $220 us then with shipping and currency was the rest

yeh thats the one......Scotty's on the case in the background trying to find em cheaper or get em cheaper off my old supplier Mako!

OZ dollar is shit at the moment so its burning.

yeh thats the one......Scotty's on the case in the background trying to find em cheaper or get em cheaper off my old supplier Mako!

OZ dollar is shit at the moment so its burning.

I bought mine from "Summit" September last year.Cost $276.75 usd.Fro memory ended up about $270 with the then better exchange rate.

Back in the day we used to get em for about $250 delivered....but the current government has pretty much stuffed the Ozzie dollar for a while so no wins. I use to laugh at the idiot on eBay selling them is oz for $650+. I even tried to do a deal with repco at one stage telling them I would take what the had in stock....the best they would do for 20 was $430 aus each and 2 weeks for delivery... I had lolz and told em good luck! 30-40 kits later for the m35/v35/z33 crowd And i still think they have those kits....there loss and shows that there typical Australian retailers.

I bought mine from "Summit" September last year.Cost $276.75 usd.Fro memory ended up about $270 with the then better exchange rate.

September last year the doller was 105 cents to the US dollar. Now it's hovering around 90 cents so that 270 becomes 315-320 very quickly

im interested for sure but cannot commit just yet due to work and moving/trying to find a house or apartment to live in. im up in newcastle, but intend to get to sydney relatively frequently.

Hey Jetwreck, im in WA, 6025

Footo has mentioned he may be co-coordinating WA buy?

I'll discuss this with Chris again but I did speak to him last night......I thought he was going to do an order directly to WA.