SAU Community

Results - Round 1 Import Monster Deca Day

Belsil80

Round 1 of the SauVic Import Monster 2013 championship are complete! Finally.

RESULTS

Well done to the RWD boys, gone of the days where the GTR's, rex's and evo's spanked us. Femno drove russ's drift car that campbell built the most consistantly. Daniel Glick flew under the radar and snatched up nearly all of the AWD fastest times, shame about the WD ;). Well done to Huy taking 1st awd in a volvo wagon too, good effort. Props to Hayley also for smashing a diff to pieces in a straight line ;).

Round 2 is the 1st of June i believe. Keep your eyes peeled for entries about 1 month prior.

Thanks Ryan :D

Whoooo 19th... Better than expected considering the understeer single pegging badness :)

Congrats Huy, you do really good things with that Soccer Mum friendly MILF Hunter mobile :)

and Brad :) Nice result as well

Great results! Awesome to see our Sil80 in the top 3 in its first outing! Im happy with that despite the couple of hickups we had.

Results also show lack of driving skill is improved by sticky semi slicks!

Lots of boats and dark horses running quick around the traps!!

AWDs suck!

DECA is a great place to test your car out, it's not like you're blowing $200 on a full track day and there's plenty of people around to help if needed :)

You'll have it all sorted by June 1st ;)

Congrat's Ryan!

Is your new setup any quicker than previous DECA outings?

Ta mate,

Car is softer which is good for out the back. Has more mid range with the E85, makes it easier to light em up.

Ta mate,

Car is softer which is good for out the back. Has more mid range with the E85, makes it easier to light em up.

Your car is stupid quick. I keep telling the boys it was their drift pig that inspired me to buy a 180, but really it was that 80% run. I left DECA knowing I had to buy one.

Hey Ryan,

I know you guys are busy and that's cool, but I of course must ask now that results have been posted. What's the go with the refunds? Do I need to fill out any forms or is telling you here enough?

gone of the days where the GTR's, rex's and evo's spanked us.

How many of us are you still competing against?! :whistling:

p.s. I reckon an A380 would be easier to drive than your car! :-p

Edited by G.I. Jew

How many of us are you still competing against?! :whistling:

p.s. I reckon an A380 would be easier to drive than your car! :-p

Not enough. Buy yourself another performance car!

I'm happy with 5th with all the E-braking that went on and 1 WD! Sil80 is frieken awesome car to drive!