SAU Community

Surprise Modifications

ausdrift

I was under the car on the weekend and got a little surprise. Ive owned the car for 2.5 yers now and only just noticed that I have a JIC front swaybar. I knew i had the rear one as its adustable and looks aftermaket, so it was a bit of surpised to find one on the front too Even more so as its nothing much to look at and i was considering swapping the front for a new one anyway as its a bit spongy.

So what parts have surprised you? What has a previous owner installed on your car that you didnt know about?

Well not on my car at all... Was working at a garage for a while and a taxi came in complaining that the engine was knocking and felt odd.

He only had 1 engine mount.... Save weight?

hahahaha you already have a nismo kit. not to mention, panda r34?

I collect those kits LOL. Just in case i write my car off again. Should PM before admins chew us out for being off topic

haha well i know who to go to if i need parts ^^

back OT: not sure if this counts but previous owner told me i had apexi BOV, one day i finally figured out where/what my BOV looked like and realised it's a blitz. seems like previous owner had a thing with blitz, other parts are blitz too.