SAU Community

Mid March Mid Way Meet Up.

luke gtr

ok, have thought about this for a while.

i think its time for a lunch time meet up with the act folks.

so, heres the details:

meet: cross roads kfc(homemaker centre, cowpasture rd)

meet time: 9:45

leave time: 10:30(sharp)

est arrival time: 12:00

date: sunday 10th march

destination: goulburn(montague st)*

there is a park with some picnic tables/chairs.

i would recommend bringing your own chairs/blankets/tables/picnic gear.

this street is perpendicular to the main rd which has take away/fast food for the lazy people(me).

so, get your asses there.

doesnt matter what car you bring.

just bring yourself, any family/friends, and be ready to have a good time.

see you all then.

*may have to change final location, have checked goulburns website, and the goulburn show is on.

i dont know where they will locate this, so please keep an eye on this thread.

*also, this is NOT an official sau club cruise.

im trying to work with execs to see if it can be, but cant promise anything.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't everyone jump forward at once :P

I could be keen for this, will know for sure a bit closer.

hope to see you there, and maybe finally meet?

didn't get a good look at your car at nats either :(

hope to see you there, and maybe finally meet?

didn't get a good look at your car at nats either :(

I don't know if anyone did, no one seemed to take any pics of it either lol.

I'd really like to go, should be good. Is there anywhere in that kinda area with a BBQ? That could also be cool.

Hells yeah, sounds great. Put me down. Hopefully have the car run in and tuned properly.

Kat that's the beauty of white, it helps to fly under the radar. Especially when you got some power underneath. I had a look at yours when it was at CRD a while ago, mine was in at the same time. Looks very tidy.

I dont think mine was actually in the shop. They had my motor out and the car was being stored in their off premises shed. But if it did happen to be in there while you were there, mine is a white 32GTR with a carbon bonnet and no wing. number plate is GOJIRA. Hopefully ill get to check a few out on this cruise.

I *think* I remember seeing a white one with a carbon bonnet at some point, can't say I remember the plates though!

Hopefully get to check yours out on this cruise! Get a pic of the 2 whities together :D

Hell yeah, I look forward to meeting a few people and getting a closer look at your setup. I just love white on the 32s :yes:

Im always up for some pics.

Should be a great day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...