SAU Community

Fun Cars <10K

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you plan on keeping the car after you have your full licence? If not maybe it is better to wait. Then you can get a turbo car and the world is your oyster. Turbocharged power is as good as sex. The advantage of turbocharging is that the pleasure comes whenever you put your foot down. The result of putting your foot down with a woman is a kick in the ballsack.

Edited by *LOACH*

Do you plan on keeping the car after you have your full licence? If not maybe it is just better to wait. Then you can get a turbo car and the world is your oyster. Turbocharged power is as good as sex, the advantage of turbos is that the pleasure comes whenever you put foot your down. Putting your foot down with a woman results with a kick in the ballsack.

THIS X1000

What about an MX5 or a hot hatch like a Renault Clio Sport?

Hell yeah, ol skool mx5 with the pop up headlights, nice set of fat jap lightweight wheels and some neg camber.

Touge to the MAX!!!!

Definetly want something reliable, therfore newer. Need a non turbo as im still a bit under 2 yrs off fulls and my bro will take this car when i move onto a turbo skyline.

Basically something light and fun. Prefer coupe as well

MX5 is perfect besides the 2 seater hassle.

Is the Beemer myth real or not? As too the expansive parts and such?

Edited by ML73ZR

n/a supra, vtec/engine swapped civics, teggy vti-r, prelude vti-r, 3s-ge sw20 mr2, aw11 mr2 if you can find one, manual mivec fto, silver/blacktop 4a-ge levin/trueno.

That'd be my shortlist.

Or you've got the classic trashed q's silvia etc

My 2c, buy a te/tf crossflow 6 powered cortina backed by the single rail borgwarner 4 speed box.... Extractors exhaust inlet manifold Holley decent tires will see a 14 second 1/4 enough to walk alot of stockish turbo imports and older v8s.

Bigger cam solid lifters valve springs port work better clutch minispool 90/10 shocks and say hello to a low 13 second (possible 12 second) p plate "legal" street car.

(There is a guy running in the 11s on an NA [no nitrous, turbo/supercharger] cross flow powered td cortina in qld... http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ACor769AAoA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DACor769AAoA&gl=GB)

Sky's the limit with them bro, just watch for chassis rail rust and bad shells

Edited by Captain Natro