SAU Community

Wta 2013 Discussion

GTR32G

Interesting read on that link. So Chris is Auger Torque and Mark is MR Tuning?

No, Chris is just a wealthy property developer.

Mark Rayner is the proprietor of Auger Torque and major sponsor of Nemo Racing. Mark basically bankrolled the whole operation. If it weren't for him, and a few other sponsors, it'd be a rolling shell, like it was 6 months ago.

They consolidated the writers and photographers as well. From what I understand there is not much money being made in magazines and they have looked to save money.

Yeah I know, they just need to stop selling either hpi or fast fours. It's a rip off and just plain lousy to buy both mags and find they have the same content. It really needs it's own topic, I'll start one soon.

Hopefully this mark guy can take Nemo to greater places, what is funny though is no matter what our budgets are wether it's 2500 or 2.5m we all go over them haha

Edited by Gts30t

Wow, did you guys catch this on Oz Evo regarding Nemo?

http://www.evolutionoz.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=72946&st=880

WARNING this guy Chris Eaton, username mr2cje is a thieving *#@T

If anyone knows the whereabouts of this dog Chris Eaton please get in touch with me on my page or talk with the admins who most of them know who I am & have a way to contact me.

His latest scam is a $9000 credit card charge for items he should have paid for during WTAC. What no money to pay Chris like in the past when I had to bail you out just so Nemo was a scrap heap with parts everywhere to cover unpaid bills from building & running the car at WTAC 2012, anyone can build a car & win an event when you get the best guys to build it for you & then don't pay them. This is the same guy that big notes himself about having this & having that yet he has ripped many people off & they are all coming out & getting in touch with me. Your deluded stories you have on the matter are so far from the truth it is sad really as he to is taking you guys for a ride like everyone else. The dog refuses to answer my calls or emails.

I even have sponsors chasing parts to be returned that where leant to us as mock up which I can't return, other sponsors that have given us parts to use & return.

To all others out there I know & that know Chris & is back ground please speak up so the truth can come out of how much he was in the shit with that car & who bailed him out.

He has already had the Porsche repo'd http://aussieexotics.com/forum/cars/pickle...rs-22122.0.html which he has kept quite from family, sorry but NAB took it, his building in Toowong repo'd as well, he has plenty of parts on the car that where invoiced to me & paid for by me, there is still money outstanding for the build from 2012. Time is getting near & unless he grows a set & sorts it out soon then the final nail is going in!!!!

Any questions anyone has fire away & I will answer what ever I can. I am sick of sitting on the fence waiting for the piece of shit to try & resolve it, clearly he won't as a leopard doesn't change his spots & I had to do his dirty work last year & pay all of his creditors just so the car could be put back into one a rolling shell, I won't go into the other money spent getting it ready for this year but suppliers already know who paid the bills & the truth behind it all.

I am sure we have enough evidence for legal action for those that are still owed money & those that know the back ground story I am sure we will talk soon enough about where to from here in terms of doing it.

Anyone that is offered parts from the car please be in touch with me prior as you may well be buying what turns out to be stolen property.

I've never understood why someone would finance something like that.

If you're cashed up and wanna spend it on motorsports, sure go ahead, we love watching the builds and the results.

Financing it though? Seems beyond stupid.

I guess he was hoping he'd win all that prize money they always have on offer...

Edited by ActionDan

I guess mark reynor would know the cost lol, I was only going off what a fella I won't name told me. He also said the evo of race solutions cost close to a mil. He told me a few other things about Nemo which have been revealed so I wouldn't be too surprised.

I think last year they had two engines worth 50-80k at the event a transporter and all the jazz. I think the real cost is in developing something as it always costs the most to build the first one of something.

Who cares, I just want to see nemos true potential but in the mean time it's entertaining to see ppls dirty laundry

• Like 1

I guess mark reynor would know the cost lol, I was only going off what a fella I won't name told me. He also said the evo of race solutions cost close to a mil. He told me a few other things about Nemo which have been revealed so I wouldn't be too surprised.

I think last year they had two engines worth 50-80k at the event a transporter and all the jazz. I think the real cost is in developing something as it always costs the most to build the first one of something.

Who cares, I just want to see nemos true potential but in the mean time it's entertaining to see ppls dirty laundry

Mick is spot on, cost is in the development stage and that car is still being developed continually as are all our cars. It's never ending. Having a team out at every track day, fuel, parts etc etc etc is huge. Can't see any change from half mil. If mark takes ownership of this car that will be great, someone will get it really cheap if he doesn't. Will be interesting to see what lap times it can do if it ever gets sorted, as I went over data from last years 1.25 lap to the new vid they have put up which I'm taking a guess was their 1.27 lap, and the car was 20km faster down the straight from the previous year. Corner speeds were similar in most except coming onto the main straight, last year was 82, this year 115km so if it held up the cars lap time would be interesting to see.

• 8 months later...