SAU Community

Shed Clean Out. Body Parts, Handling

DJRIFT

having a before xmas shed clean up.

Cusco brake master stopper for r32 gtr/gtst came off a gtr and i fitted it to my gtst ive painted it black as the blue paint was sratched

$50

photo0099.jpg

pivot stepping gauge tacho. it features sequential shift lights inside the gauge. some other features ive never used. its a nice bit of kit and does a calibration dance apon start up ect.

$150

photo0093.jpg

cusco style oil catch can. its full of stainless steel wool to help oil/air separation

$20

photo0097.jpg

R32 front guards. this is the better of the 2. usual scratches and small dints but nothing major

$150 pair.

photo0094.jpg

R32 2 door body kit. this is my dream kit that took me 12 months to collect but ill just smash it up so decided not to use it.

it includes a doluck front bar that needs a fair amount of work. nothing much if your handy. unknown side skirts and a vertex rear bar. all parts have been fitted and used and have the usual fiberglass ware and tear but because the have been fitted to a car they dont need molding or tweaking to fit.

$400 as a kit ono

photo0098.jpg

photo0095.jpg

photo0096.jpg

i also have a pair of wide body rear guards if someone buys the whole kit and wants to give there car a full make over. not interested in selling seperate unless the kit gets sold.

also heavy duty 3 position front sway bar for r32

$80

pm me for fast replies..

I have a 4 door boot lid but not a 2 door lid.

While on that I have a few spare 4 door doors and a bunch of engine and interior bits. But all the common stuff like dash vents are gone.

• 2 weeks later...