SAU Community

Anyone In Town That Knows The Attesa System?

Shuyin

Interesting, I didnt think the ecu had anything to do with attesa? I was under the impression that attesa used its own ecu(s?) and just determined off the wheelspeed/abs sensors and g-sensors?

I could be wrong. As for anyone knowing attesa, id try John at trojan motorsports or glen at esp.

Oh ok. i googled it and it seems a few people have had that problem.

i guess try calling the two blokea i said above and go from there. Maybe even try calling the guys at ultimate tunes.

Faulty pressure switch or the relay ?

Perhaps you have found the issue yourself "Heard that it could have something to do with the PFC sending to much voltage to the TPS causing the car to think that the throttle is wide open"

Faulty pressure switch or the relay ?

Perhaps you have found the issue yourself "Heard that it could have something to do with the PFC sending to much voltage to the TPS causing the car to think that the throttle is wide open"

If he still has the old ECU can he disconnect the PFC and plug in the old ECU? If so, and the problem goes away it would point to a PFC problem?

If he still has the old ECU can he disconnect the PFC and plug in the old ECU? If so, and the problem goes away it would point to a PFC problem?

Thats that last resort, I would have to baby it around in the meantime. Had a chat with Glen from ESP, man really knows his stuff, told me to check to see if the corner of the plug for the PFC had lifted, that can cause errors, and to confirm that the PFC is the correct model for the car.

So looks like I need to plug the ATTESA back in and give in a go.