SAU Community

Trust Td06 20G How To Tell 8Cm Or 10Cm

AverageA31

Thanks dudes,

Didn't get any wheel sizes from seller but turned out it's a TD06H-20g 16cm. The above table suggests that with a 16 cm housing comes on a turbine wheel with 67 major, 58.8 exducer, so a big for rb20. Also kando 8 cm housing is only available in t25 flange so it's looking less attractive at the moment, might wait a bit.

AgentA31

You can get Kando T3 8cm housings, I was looking at them only last night.

OP you would be best just buying a kando buddy. Buying a used trust item with all the brand tax isnt going to get you any extra power or anything really. The kando items work fine and are cheaply and easily repairable (new CHRA only $350ish).

Realistically I dont think you will get some sort of game changing result going from 2871 to TD06 either. The TD06 is likely to make better use of the upper rev range but the 2871 definitely shouldnt be a bad thing. If you 2871 is a .64 and isnt performing you may want to look into why its not performing rather than changing it.

If you just arent impressed with what its got but its performing as it should, you should re thing the TD06 also. Like I said it wont be a total game changer.

Thanks dudes,

Didn't get any wheel sizes from seller but turned out it's a TD06H-20g 16cm. The above table suggests that with a 16 cm housing comes on a turbine wheel with 67 major, 58.8 exducer, so a big for rb20. Also kando 8 cm housing is only available in t25 flange so it's looking less attractive at the moment, might wait a bit.

AgentA31

Hello there..

well i just bought a Kando/Kinugawa TD06H-25G with Kamak 25G billet wheel in and T3 8cm turbine housing..the T3 8cm origin was for usage with internal gate,but i'll just weld the internal gate arm later then..just go with the Kando/Kinugawa stuff..