SAU Community

End Of Year Track Day / Presentations

ssxRicho

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah im keen to register for this too ! Do we do that here ?

atm this is a members only track day.

thus the expression of interest list is in the members only area.

if it does not fill up (looking unlikely at this point) we will be advertising non members.

you will still need to be a member of a cams affiliated club to have a Cams race license.

i signed up at the Show and shine got my members pack in the mail but can't seem to access the members area !

ah that's a whole different kettle of cats.

you should have members access shortly,

Ash (the moderator who grants access) is finalizing SAU nats atm so is taking a little longer to get access.

I will get your name put on the list and you should have access to members shortly

M

thanks heaps for that am keen to put my membership to use :w00t:

Ash (the moderator who grants access) is finalizing SAU nats atm so is taking a little longer to get access.

I will get your name put on the list and you should have access to members shortly

M

End of Year track day is ON for me... what a way to celebrate... passenger laps all day will be the icing on the cake. When will entries open? And how come I can't access the link... meh...

Edited by ordinary

End of Year track day is ON for me... what a way to celebrate... passenger laps all day will be the icing on the cake. When will entries open? And how come I can't access the link... meh...

as your membership area was removed as you renewed late!

when ash has free time it will return.

M

im in the same boat. i signed up at SnS got members pack and cant sign in members area

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh crap that's what I was going to do... Will try remember to install it on the weekend... Without my oil cooler hooked up, my oil temp gauge doesn't work.