SAU Community

Bayside Blue R34 Gtr Vspec Byo Short Motor, Head And Injectors

Bring your own short motor, head, injectors.

Turn Key and drive away

$50000 ono Brisbane.

Y buy stock when all the modifications I have done can be yours and you can spend your money on other big mods!

post-95516-0-11114800-1347197377_thumb.jpgpost-95516-0-91492500-1347197415_thumb.jpgpost-95516-0-08462000-1347197457_thumb.jpeg

The Car

Importer Registered, 1 au owner.

Bayside Blue 1999 BNR34 GT-R V-spec (genuine V-spec vin will check out)

No Money owing on the car, incumbent free.

Included NISMO Genuine parts:-

Freshly painted front bar, ( stanard mirrors also painted, and whole car brush touched )

Clear indicators and side repeaters

LED tail light

Braided brake lines

Radiator cap

Oil cap

Carbon otr cold air intake

Floor mats

Multi function display ( big$$$, 2 bar boost gauge, g force meter, better min and max on gauges oil pres )

Black 320kmph dash (personally choice thought it looked more tasteful than the white one )

Interior

Very clean

Needs a gear nob and steering wheel to be perfect

Have A replacement Multi function display screen as the uv coating is crazed.

Have a connector for the TV out to MFD to be installed

Alpine W900 touch screen DVD player. (Bluetooth, Satnav, Ipod)

5 channel Alpine Amp

6" Alpine DD liners, in the front

6" Alpine R types in the rear

Best battery available for battery space.

Viper Alarm with window rollers, boot release, auto start and Turbo Timer.

Handling

Ohlins Coilovers (big $$$)

JJR Rear Camber Adjustment Arms

New DBA 4000 series Rotors

New Bendex SRT brake pads

All front an real bushes replaced at Fulcrum suspension including diff cradles, tie rod ends etc etc, $1400 receipt

20x9.5 Work Schwert SC1's with brand new 265/30/20 rubber all round

Also set of Nismo copies 18x9.5 with 265/35/18 Federal 595 RSR's

Included parts list

NPC fully rebuildable Race Spec Twin Plate Clutch:- Push pull fork replaced by Custom Operation of Through Out bearing via braided lines up inside the bell housing, and Its own Fluid Reservoir. excellent pedal feel and very drivable for the most serious clutch on the market. ( I've tryed to get parts for nismo and osgiken clutches out of japan and it just takes forever. this will be overnight and only replace whats needed ) you wont buy the parts for this clutch under $4000 and then you have install on that.

Twin GT 28/60R - 5's with professionally ported waist gates

sit on S/S exhaust manifolds, turbos backed by S/S dump pipes ( unknown brand on manifolds and dumps, would guess early tomei or early HKS )

Dump pipes connect to a Trust Titanium Front Y pipe ( big $$$ Item, awesome for draging heat away from the turbos extending there life, Titanium is cool enough to touch 1min after shutdown )

Vipec E44 factory position ECU, Capable of 3 maps for different fuels and boost settings. 2 step lauch control function, Easy to tune!

Big $$$ fuel system GTR pump feeds a 2L under car surge twin 044's big inline fuel filter teflon braided lines, pressure reg

Custom valve covers, oil catch can / windscreen washer bottle. Catch can has a hidden breather ( hidden as it is deflectable ) and sump return. Fits in factory position and is very neat and tidy.

Just to Let you know this combo on a Pro Comp Race head with custom grind cams 282deg 11.4mm lift double valve springs etc etc etc over a Japanese built, heat treated 26 crank, tomei rods and 88mm pistons made 540awhp at 26psi, but blew the gates open and bleed the boost off to 20psi. Have a supporting dyno sheet at this level. I did 10000km before my new standard R34 harmonic balancer failed and flogged out the crank snub

Making my big $$$ crank useless and my block useless as 88mm is about the limit of a standard 26

Other Included parts

Apexi 80-90mm exhaust with opened up rear muffler

supplied standard cooler

supplied standard intake

supplied Standard fuel rail

Splitfire coils

honestly all you need to get it running is a short motor, complete head and injectors

Have the option to keep some Items at cost such as:-

Trust Intake Manifold $1000

Big Front Mount intercooler $500

Custom 4" exhaust with cat and D-cat pipe and 2xhigh flow race mufflers $3000

Grex oil filter relocation and cooler $1500

Hicas full removal system $340

I've tryed to be as detailed as possible, if you want to ask any question feel free to contact Clayton on 0408155536 (some photos Available) and arrange an inspection.