SAU Community

'vspec2' Officially Forsale

OK GUYS SO SHE OFFICIALLY FOR SALE, A FEW UPGRADES SO PRICE IS ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY:

so this was the list:

CAR:

* 08/2002 BAYSIDE BLUE BNR34 GTR VSPEC2

* ENGINE # RB26-702636X

* VIN# 6U9000BNR34404314

* NO MONEY OWING ON IT

* NO ACCIDENT OR CRASH HISTORY

BODY/CHASSIS:

* NISMO Z-TUNE FRONT BAR

* NISMO Z-TUNE FENDERS/WINGS

* NISMO Z-TUNE CARBON FIBER BONNET

* NISMO Z-TUNE SIDE SKIRTS

* NISMO Z-TUNE REAR PODS

* NISMO Z-TUNE REAR FENDER WHEEL ARCHES

* NISMO CARBON B-PILLAR ADD-ONS

* NISMO SMOKED FRONTBAR INDICATORS

* NISMO SMOKED WING/SIDE INDICATORS

* NISMO LED TAIL LIGHTS

* NISMO LED REVERSE LIGHTS (L&R-VERY BRIGHT)

* NISMO LED TRUNK BRAKE LIGHT

* V-SPEC2 CARBON REAR DIFFUSER

* V-SPEC2 FRONT DIFFUSER

* SUPERIOR CARBON FRONT LIP

* SUPERIOR CARBON EXTENDED REAR SPOILER MOUNTS

* SUPERIOR CARBON SPOILER BLADE

* GANADOR CARBON MIRRORS

* MOONFACE RACING REAR WIPER DELETE BUNG

* GENUINE NISSAN WEATHERSHIELDS

* GENUINE GTR35 FRONT BADGE

INTERIOR/STEREO:

* ALL FACTORY VSPEC2 SEATS AND TRIMMINGS

* NISMO DASH CLUSTER

* NISMO 500 GEAR KNOB

* NISMO FLOOR MATS

* SUPERIOR CARBON REARVIEW MIRROR COVER

* SUPERIOR CARBON DASH MAT- CUSTOM MADE - SUPER SUPER RARE!!

* LEGAL WINDOW TINTS ALL ROUND

STEREO:

* ALPINE W900 DOUBLE DIN HEADUNIT,-WITH SAT NAV AND BLUETOOTH AND REVERSE CAMERA, IPOD ETC ETC

* ALPINE PDX150 4 CHANNEL AMP X2

* ALPINE PDX1000 MONO BLOCK X2 ......4 AMPS IN TOTAL

* MB QUART Q-LINE SPLITS UP FRONT-SUPER RARE AND EXPENSIVE

* MB QUART REFERENCE SPLITS OUT BACK

* ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2 12INCH SUB X2......BULLSHIT LOUD

* STINGER CAPACITOR

* OPTIMA YELLOW TOP BATTERY

* AUTO WATCH ALARM

BRAKES/SUSPENSION/CLUTCH:

* TIEN MONO FLEX COILOVERS

* NISMO FRONT CASTOR RODS

* NISMO FRONT LOWER CONTROL ARMS

* NISMO REAR LOWER A-ARMS

* NISMO REAR TRACTION ARMS

* NISMO REAR TOE ARMS

* NISMO REAR REAR LINK BRACE SET

* IKEYA FORMULA FRONT ADJUSTABLE CAMBER ARMS

* IKEYA FORMULA REAR ADJUSTABLE CAMBER ARMS

* MOONFACE RACING TIE RODS

* MOONFACE RACING TIE ROD ENDS

* MOONFACE RACING FRONT INNER AND OUTTER ROLL CENTER BUSHES ETC

***PRETTY MUCH EVER ARM AND BUSH HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH EITHER NISMO,IKEYA FORMULA OR MOONFACE RACING PRODUCTS***

* MIDORI RACING TITAINIUM STRUT BRACE WITH BUILT IN BMS

BRAKES/CLUTCH:

* ENDLESS 6 POT FRONT CALIPERS & PADS

* ENDLESS 370X32mm 2PIECE FRONT ROTORS

* ENDLESS 4 POT REAR CALIPERS & PADS

* ENDLESS 332X30mm 2PIECE REAR ROTORS

* ENDLESS BRAIDED BRAKE LINES ALL ROUND

* AUTO SELECT EXTRA CAPACITY BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER-THE BEST AND MOST OVERLOOKED UPGRADE EVER!!!!

* NISMO BRAIDED CLUTCH LINE

* NISMO EXTENDED CLUTCH SLAVE CYLINDER

* EXEDY TWIN PLATE CLUTCH

* PROJECT MU BRAKE & CLUTCH MASTER SOCKS

WHEELS:

* NISMO EXTENDED WHEEL STUDS

* 19 X 10.5 +12 SSR PROFESSORS F&R

* 5MM WHEEL SPACER/SHIMS......WASNT HAPPY ABOUT RUNNING THESE BUT HAD TO AS THE WHEELS NEVER CLEARED BRAKES.

* WORKS WHEEL NUTS

* 275/30/19 ARCHILLES

ENGINE/EXHAUST:

* TRUST/GREDDY T517'S 8cm REARS

* TRUST/GREDDY HARD PIPE KIT

* TRUST/GREDDY I/C LOWER KIT

* TRUST/GREDDY FRONT MOUNT

* TRUST/GREDDY OIL RELOCATER

* TRUST/GREDDY OIL COOLER

* HKS RACING BOV

* HKS RACING CHAMBER KIT

* HKS FUEL RAIL

* HKS DUMP PIPES

* TOMEI PON CAMS

* TOMEI FPR

* TOMEI OIL CAP

* NISMO 660CC (I THINK) INJECTORS

* NISMO RADIATOR

* NISMO OIL COOLER FRONT BUMPER MOUNTS/DUCT

* BILLION RADIATOR HOSES

* SUPERIOR CARBON RADIATOR DIVERSION PANEL

* CUSTOM OIL CATCH/WIPER FLUID CAN

* TOMEI Ti DECAT PIPE

* TOMEI Ti EXPREME CAT BACK

* TOP SECRET BONNET STRUTS

this is the mods ive done since:

* HKS 2530'S CERAMIC COATED - $2500

* NISMO Z-TUNE (RARE) CERAMIC COATED - $1000

* TOMEI EXPREME MANIFOLDS, CERAMIC COATED - $1700

* HKS EXHAUST GASKETS- $100

* HKS UPGRADED WASTEGATE ACTUATORS- $400

* OKADA RACING/SPLITFIRE COILPACKS- $1500

* RIPS RACING CATCH CAN WITH -12 FITTINGS + KN BREATHER - $1200

* -12 'BLACK' BRAIDED LINES AND FITTINGS AND FUEL LINES (SPEEDFLOW)- $500

* AMUSE RACING TITAINIUM (RARE AND SEXY) FRONT PIPE $1500

* CUSTOM 3.5 TO 3in DECAT $300

* SAMCO HEATER HOSES -$200

* RAYS/VOLK RACING TE37'S IN WHITE 19X10.5+12- $4500

* KHUMO KU31 275/30/19 X4 $1300

* KICS RACING WHEEL NUTS- $250

* WHITELINE HEAVYDUTY ADJUSTABLE SWAYBARS FRONT AND REAR INCLUDING LINKS- $750

SO ALL UP APPROX OVER $17,000 WORTH OF EXTRA MODS, BUT DAMN DOES IT HANDLE GO LIKE A ROCKET, BEST MODS WOULD HAVE TO BE THE 2530'S AND WHITLINE SWAYBARS BY FAR!!

ANY WAY MY ASKING PRICE WILL BE OFFERS AROUND THE $81,000

DEDUCT $10K IF U WOULD LIKE IT WITH THE ORIGINAL VSPEC2 FRONT BUMPER,FENDERS, MID LIP AND LOWER LIP AND BONNET (CF WITH THE LITTLE VENT)

AND A FURTHER $5K FOR STOCK 34R WHEELS!!

CHEERS COLLIN 0404124 608

THE FOLLOWING PICS ARE FROM A CURRENT PHOTO SHOOT FOR A LOCAL MAGAZINE, THEY WERE DONE ON MONDAY (27/08/2012)

post-51436-0-48352000-1346431970_thumb.jpg

That's right, if you have an opinion on someone's car or item for sale, keep it to yourself or PM the person. It has been mentioned many a time.

Or you can be a dick and then have your post removed and possibly get a friendly reminder to keep your said opinion to yourself.

P.S

Congrats on the sale :)

Thanks guys sad to see her go! Very sad actually, but she will be going to a very good home I believe!

Ps. Didn't even realise that someone was being a dick on this thread about the price ! oh well it's sold I'm happy it sold so fast , won't be happy wen the reality kicks in that she'll be going to a new home, but the new owner is ecstatic so I guess it was worth the price !

ALL MEMBERS BE WARNED THIS GUY IS A THEIF AND SHOULD NOT BE DEALT WITH:

I gave a COLLIN TRAN a deposit for some wheels in June

I had family issue come up and stated i would like to buy the wheels at a later date........ 2 Months with no contact from collin although I tried every week to get in contact.

Aug 11 Collin finally gets back in touch and offers me the wheels to which I say yes will be full amount minus deposit plus shipping

Aug 12 I send collin an address to send the wheels too

Aug 14 Collin states he has a local buyer and will return full deposit once wheels are sold to which i agree.

Aug 27 Collin states wheels are sold but he will give me back half deposit because of bad feedback

28 Aug I delete bad feedback and comments and Collin the says ok to returning full deposit on the 31 Aug

1 Sep Collin states he will return deposit after work....No return

2 Sep Collin asks for bank details again and states he will deposit it shortly....No return

I then give Collin 24 hours to return the money or police and legal action will follow:

3 Sep I get this:

Hey dick head , get this through ur head i am not giving u back a cent, call it Wat u want , it was a deposit, end of story , call it legal binding Wat ever u want to call it, I'm not a business it was a private sale so ur legal shit don't mean shit, build a bridge and get over it, while ur there get ur self a bag of concrete too! I'll post this message up anywhere u want, call the cops file Wat ever u like they going to laugh at u bud, im in WA they got meth labs and drug dealers to be worrying about not some stingy f*ker who made a bad decision about a purchase., Ffs get over it mate, win some loose some, deal with it

This guy is a theif and should not be dealt with, he has terrible communication and below are some of his replies:

No chance buddy like I said I would rather piss on it and burn it , for u believe it is ur right to call me a thief and run my name through the mud , who is childish? Just because u might be a soldier and a legal Wat ever it's obvious u still have kid brains, to drag who ever and Wat ever into this , ie, the reason why my car and motor have not sold is a direct result of this? Meh please if they sell or not I couldn't really give two rats arse I'd rather piss on them and burn them too if it were to sell to someone that is kid brain enough to listen to u run down and insult, because ur an Australian soldier that doesn't make ur credentials any better in my books bud cause if we're sending kid brain fools like u running around over seas quoting Wat ever ur quoting on whatever forums and Wat ever else , well god help us all we might as well surrender now and save face than look like f*kn simple minded juiced up meat heads who thinks that there word is gospel- f*kn loser

Well for an Australian soldier I think u need to go to bunnings and buy a can of harden the f*k up mate, cause I'll sent u a clip in a minute of me pissing on ur $350 and then burning it just to make a point!

Edited by sinistaGTR

strange that you had such an experience as Collin purchased my car from me and left cash in my bank account without even an inspection and when suddenly the trucking company had issues picking the car up, he left more money in my account so I could put another months insurance on the car whilst he sorted everything with CEVA.... either way congrats with the sale.