SAU Community

Wtb: Qld! Hr31, Dr30, C210/11 Or 240K Project

Hey guys, first off im sincerly sorry if there is a specific WTB section but anyway.

I am chasing a Skyline as mentioned above in "project" condition so something that might need work done to it but not something that has gone to far with rust! I dont mind Rust aslong as its not to extensive or hidden by bog (the worst type). Would consider 240K or C210 as a rolling shell if the body is in good condition.

HR31 - coupe

DR30 - coupe (mabey sedan)

C210/11 - coupe or sedan

240K - coupe or sedan

Current offer is $2500 max but this is subjected to change and will be update accordingly, I do understand the rarity but then again im not looking for something in show room or original condition im just chasing a good, honest base for a project.

thanks!

Make/Model: hr31 gtsx

Year:1989

Kilometers:200,xxx on dash, 88,xxx on motor

Modifications:

alright do I got this car a few years back and was restoring it to its former glory.

I had to replace the engine and took me ages to source the original red top20 which had 88,xxx written on the covers. before installing the motor I replaced all 12 exhaust manifold studs and gasket with new genuine Nissan parts. Also fitted a s2 bb rb25 turbo and appropriate oil feed line along with a am performance sleeve style screamer dump and front pipe. Also has a31 side mount cooler.

Iv also fitted a Walbro ls1 fuel pump and custom 3 inch metal intake pipe.

Engine runs mint and sounds nuts!

Complete standard cat back exhaust fitted which needs to be extended about an inch to meet the dump pipe. $20 exhaust shop fix.

Will include I jun bl rear polished muffler and 3 meter length of 3 inch stainless tube to get a nice exhaust fabricated.

Fitted exedy hd clutch also when installing engine.

Currently has all standard suspension and brakes but with sale I'll include s13 sr20 front brakes and a full set of s13 coilovers, rears mint fronts are tein but need a rebuild.

Interior is all standard and all working electrics, weird jap features like air purifier on the back window and elec air cushion seats. Lol

Also has old school jap turbo timer installed which works perfecto.

Now I had every intention of finishing and enjoying this car but Iv started a new job working away and home only 1 week out of 2 months so have no time to finish it let alone enjoy it.

So the body work is 90% finished which has been done by 2 panel beater mates of mine.

It's had the boot lid spoiler removed (included in sale) and holes welded up, all badges removed and filled, all wheel arches lipped and slightly pumped.

It's at the stage it needs a skim coat over the guard lips then a wet rub and into a spray booth. It was goona cost me 1k to have it sprayed, maybe cheaper if you know a painter.

I also have a complete set of the original rear hot plate taillights included.

Currently rolling on silver 16x8 weld draglights, super light rims with brand new yokohama tread all round.

Probably best to text any questions or pic requests on 0423420713 as I work a lot.

Cheers much

Tom

Roadworthy Certificate:not required in sa

Accident History:nill

Asking Price:eoi?? $$4000ono

Contact Details:0423420713