SAU Community

Arb Turbo Timer Wiring

RSFOURDayz

Hey just need a bit of help wiring up a turbo timer. It's pre wired for an r33 but I've got an R34 do I'm just gonna cut the plugs off and splice them into my wires. Just wondering if anyone can tell me what the wires need to be hooked up to?

Think its been covered 400 times Disconnect it

Turbo timer is instant ADR defect

Turbo timer is ghey sit in car for 30 seconds and drive it easy before shutoff !! Everyone has time unless your Butt mud is oozing from the brown starfish

Sputterbutt is a bad thing , only exception to a timer lol

Turbo timers are from the days of poor oil / dirty oil and no quality turbos with cooling

Causing premature failures from oil cooking on spindle of the turbo ( or engine bearings )

Well the other slightly unorthodox reason I like turbo timers is that I live in a place that quite often has temps around -5 degrees when I've gotta leave for work, in my old skyline I used to start my car, set the timer for 5 minutes then go and get ready for work just to give my poor car a little pre warm up.

I'm going to one up ya sorry

Where I used to live it was -19c evernight in the winter air temp and -9 during the day , windchill way colder , and 45c in the summer , and 2 km above sealevel at the lowest point , it used to be the old school idea start the car let it sit till its thawed out , it was found its harder on it that way , your better off idle it for 30 seconds or so then drive very conservative and slow speed not leap on highway for the first few k's to let the temps in all the parts come up not just the engine but the drivetrain , it works ,plus you can tell right away if the car is frozen to the ground quicker haha ,

And on hot days on my old car it wouldnt start if you didnt let it idle for 30 seconds before shutoff

The high altitude would boil the fuel in the carb and the engine would vapour lock

And same on fuel injection cars it would boil in the rail and pressurize the lines , you had to open the fuel cap to start it , it would go whoooosh when it did open , made dramaticly worse with Ethanol blend fuels !!!!

So just sell it off mate

Go on hate me haha

Carbon 34, I only do it to De-ice the windscreen really, my 34 seems to be very damp and i get bad condensation. Probably got something to do with it always raining here and i get i've got damp seats and carpet.... Where the Hell were you living for it to be that cold anyway? Ballarats bad enough.

Colorado rocky mountains , denver a mile high 5,280 ft

drives can go over 14,000 ft

it can get so cold mineral oil has to be spooned out of a bottle , but synthetic is fine , that is the quickest selling point to buy it ever lol

Magnetic oil heaters in the oil pan, plug in coolant warmers , cardboard over the radiator so the car can warm up on the highway and and summer is outback hot only cools off at night most of the time , i have photos of my old datto in the drive you cant see it the snow is that deep in the city , the engine compartment solid snow but she started still haha , drifts over rooftops !! Dont miss that haha

Carbon 34, I only do it to De-ice the windscreen really, my 34 seems to be very damp and i get bad condensation. Probably got something to do with it always raining here and i get i've got damp seats and carpet.... Where the Hell were you living for it to be that cold anyway? Ballarats bad enough.

Depending on the year of car they have superdefrost mode , quickway to defog turn on recirculate and airconditioner it dries the air quicksmart or hit the defrost mode on the bottom left , never use mine its crazy mode lol

If your car seems moist maybe your heater core is leaking ?

Nar, im just always getting into my car when soaking wet... been meaning to get a fan heater going in there to try and dry out any dampness... Colorado sound bloody full on man.