SAU Community

Deca Accommodation - September 7Th/8Th

Bec

Where: Victoria Lake Holiday Park, 536 Wyndham Street, Shepparton, next to the Shell servo at railway lines.

Phone: 1800-880-070

When: Fri 7th & Sat 8th September

Deposits are required, so you need to CALL AND BOOK YOURSELF!! I have reserved the below cabins under Bec, Skylines Australia.

If you can let me know when you have booked a room, it will make it easier for me to keep track of how many are left.

Luxury Lake Cabin - 3 reserved

2 bedroom - 1 queen & 4 single bunks

for two people = $140/night, plus $15/extra person/night

Deluxe Family Cabin - 6 reserved

2 bedroom - 1 queen & 4 single bunks

for two people = $130/night, plus $15/extra person/night

Deluxe Cabins - 7 reserved

2 bedroom - 1 queen, 1 double & 1 single - 1 booked / 6 reserved - Bec (5)

for two people = $115/night, plus $15/extra person/night

Camping - call for details.

Cabins are self contained and have:

Shower/Toilet, TV/VCR, Aircon/Heating, Fridge, Oven/Hotplates, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle etc...

BYO Linen - sheets/doona/pillow/towels

It's cheap and quiet accommodation on the lake (whats left of it) - well until we get there anyway!!!

Rooms have been reserved for the time being, we will reach a point where they will make the availabile to the general public again, so GET IN EARLY!!

Dinner on Saturday night is TBA

Tirana is temporarily closed.

I had to get this up early as they wont do the same kind of arrangement as what we are used to.

:)

The caravan park is where DECA shenanigans began!!! It'll be good to head back there with the new crowd!!

HAHAHAHAHAH Martin !!

Either I will wake up and my cabin will be full of water coz for some "unknown" reason the shower got blocked at 4am, or we will find him asleep on the balcony underneath an outdoor setting in the middle of winter coz he is unable to work the door :)

Just called up and it's $30 for a camping site (for two people). and the deluxe cabin only includes 1 set of towels/pillows, so if the 2nd person doesnt want to bring their own you can pay another $15 for a linen package....

sounds like camping is the way to go at the moment...

I was gonna book a cabin today. you want in Jake/Mike?

yeah ill share the cabin, dont really wanna set up a tent and such lol