SAU Community

Bayside Blue Prime Edition 25T-Rs4V Original Car - Few Mods

Hi Guys

Lots of you will know my car, I have decided to put it up for sale. It really isn't getting used and would be better in the hands of someone that really wants it. The car is in A1 condition, having been maintained to a high standard. It is original Bayside Blue, which is the rarest colour. I don't know of another Bayside Blue Prime edition that is 4wd in Australia (but I don't mind being corrected).

This car was imported by me in 2007. It has done 137,000 km. It is a very rare (only one known in Aus) Prime edition in Bayside Blue 25T RS4V. This hasn't been messed with, but has had a much newer engine fitted after a mechanics blunder at the 100,000 service. Full details and documentation of this will be supplied to new owner. This cost over $11000! The replacement engine has now done approx 60,000 km and had a new standard Turbo and Nis-Tune computer. It is tuned very conservatively to run on 95 octane, but still makes 192kw at all 4 wheels, (dyno sheet available). I fitted an aftermarket cruise control at over $600, and this is the only thing that the Stagea didn't have as standard.

It has a pioneer stereo fitted. It rides on Rays Sebring wheels. It has a full Dolphin style kit recently this was replaced with new front and rear bars from Blitz. The side skirts were also repaired and repainted. It has Ganador race style mirrors. It comes with 2 sets of mats, the spare set so that the car isn't left without a set when cleaning them. This car will pass any test. It turns heads everywhere and leaves most cars behind. It is incredibly safe. It has not been on the track with this engine, or dragged. But has with the old engine. About 15 laps at Wanneroo and 6 passes at Motoplex Perth (14.9). It has always been meticulously maintained despite cost. The car was also used in Targa West as a course car. The car is only for sale to fund a new acquisition. It's low km's show how little it has been used. It represents and ideal opportunity for further tuning, but doesn't need it for everyday use. It has a 3" Fujitsubo exhaust. If you are looking for a great all-round car, then you just found it!

$14,000 firm

Tell all of your friends!

Link to Car sales advert with photos.

http://www.carsales....a-2000-12916528

Here it is in Targa West in 2010 as a course car.... NOT racing.

post-30601-0-00636200-1341104695_thumb.jpg

Edited by Appealing