SAU Community

R34 Gtr Nur Spec Color Options

Hi guys,

Just would like some clarification that all R34 GTR Nur Spec editions only came in the Millenium Jade color?

From my knowledge there were no other color options for the 1000 Nurs made?

Can some one confirnm this.

Thanks in advance,

Thanks N1GTR and 00SKYLINE00,

Im having trouble finding out what colors were produced, any ideas where to look or who to talk too?

Thanks again

Google search will do.

Or unless you want the numbers of how many of them were made in each specific colour.

Here the specific colour names:

whiter34gtrnurback.jpg

QM1 - White

blackskylinegtrvspeciin.jpg

GV1 - Black Pearl

greynn.jpg

KR4 - Sonic Silver / KV2 - Athlete Silver / WV2 - Sparkling Silver: These Silver colours will vary then the on pictured.

redqy.jpg

AR2 - Active Red

bluerb.jpg

TV2 - Bayside Blue

As far as i know there was 6 colours in total in the vspec 2 nur , white and pearl white,millenium jade,black,blue and sparkling silver, does anybody on here know the exact ammount of how many of each colour were made.

WV2 Sparkling Silver was available, i have info saying both whites QM1 white and QX1 white pearl were sold in the nur edition cars not sure i only think QX1 was a option, TV2 bayside blue ,GV1 black pearl , JW0 millenuim jade , EY0 Silica Breath didn't come on the V-spec 2 nur but did come on the M-spec nur and M-spec models

If you are looking at buying a nur spec then white and millennium jade will come up for sale more often, reason being they made a lot of them

in these two colours as white is the Japanese motorsport colour and millennium jade is unique to nur spec ,

Quote GTROC not are if its correct

OK, OK Cem,

What I meant was all the standard colours that were available when the Nur was for sale.

The whole list (for VspecIINur) is;

Millenium Jade

Bayside Blue

White Pearl

White

Sparkling Silver

Black Pearl

Had a look at a couple GTR mags i have, found a photo of a M-spec Nur in the gold silica breath colour it was at a 34gtr owners meeting out of the 34 Nur's that turned up it was the only one so could be quite rare and does look like the white colours QX1 and QM1 were available on the Nur edition cars

yeah you would think it would have been an option for the M-spec nur considering it was a colour available at the time

must be rare or all the owners in Japan are hanging on to them because i have never seen one come up for sale

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

In typically ambiguous fashion, one of the Japanese books I've got mentions that, across all 1000 Nurs, Millennium Jade was the most popular colour (28%), followed by pearl white (22%) followed by white (16%)....but doesn't give any other indication of what other colours were made. It does make mention of Bayside Blue and Silica Breath further on but I'm not sure in what context.

As an apprentice painter at Nissan, if I'd created a slight blemish on "White" in the paint shop, the boss would go over it for sure in "Silica Breath".

If I'd had a night out on the sake and wee'd on a "White" Nur, the boss would cover it up with "Bayside Blue" which is why the paint thickness is way up there.

Now I'd never been sacked from Nissan, but the apprentice who was - well, all his Nurs ended up "Pearl Black"

...my dream...