SAU Community

Performance Fuel Injectors - 1600Cc 440Cc 2200Cc 1000Cc 725Cc 875Cc 650Cc

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate after 650cc side feeds for SR20, not fussed on brand just want some prices cheers

Hey mate,

Side feed injectors are not common these days, I can do any choice of 540cc, 550cc or 800cc SARD ones for $590 incl. delivery (Express) for the 4x.

- Brendan

after a price on a set of 1000cc and 2000cc injectors for rb26

Hey,

I would go with EV 14's in the 1000cc size, they are a popular RB26 choice with us.

The injectors including extensions and plugs would be $630 incl. delivery (Express)

For the other ones you can't go wrong with the BOSCH 2200cc ones, I can do 6x of them with all extensions and plugs to suit for $780 incl. delivery (Express).

Let me know what you decide, these are very popular injectors and great deals on them as well.

- Brendan

Hey,

I would go with EV 14's in the 1000cc size, they are a popular RB26 choice with us.

The injectors including extensions and plugs would be $630 incl. delivery (Express)

For the other ones you can't go wrong with the BOSCH 2200cc ones, I can do 6x of them with all extensions and plugs to suit for $780 incl. delivery (Express).

Let me know what you decide, these are very popular injectors and great deals on them as well.

- Brendan

hey mate can i get a set of the BOSCH 2200cc ones with all extensions and plugs to suit for $780 incl. delivery (Express) pm sent

• 2 months later...

I would like to get some injectors to suit my R34 GT-T RB25 NEO and would like to go with the injector dynamics.

Can you supply these as a direct fit with whatever plugs and adapters etc are necassary?

Please get me a price for a drop in solution using injector dynamics id850 or id1000s.

Also it is my understanding that id1000s are bosch ev14s, but injector dynamics flow match them and provide a flow report with each set of injectors. From what I have read they also mill downs the ends and modify them in some way. Can you confirm this?

Thanks

Edited by vkadam