SAU Community

Mv35 Stagline

Howaitonaito

If anybody knows wherr i can get a rear end write off of a stagea let me know. Dont need the motor or tranny but will need the body and some interior parts. Will pay $$$$$$$$

With or without wheel arch flares i dont care. Dont care what colour either

Have a few problems/issues that need to be addressed:

-i know i have to change my radiator support but i dont know if the bonnet latch will line up, could i use my V series one or will i have to use the stagea one.

-the blinkers on the V are bumper mounted but fender mounted on the M series, do you just line up the four square things on the cover and twist on on and clip it in the guard, could someone take a photo for me.

-i have factory HID lights, how do i change them over to the M series ones. Do just take the bulbs out like i am changing them and put thr stagea ones in or......

I can get all the parts from nisswreck but trying to avoid it because theyre expensive, more expensive than new from nissan sometimes.

Wants to put a series one nose on. What changed in the series 1-2 facelift, did quater pabels change or just lights, bumper, grill and hood

Edited by Howaitonaito

Have a few problems/issues that need to be addressed:

-i know i have to change my radiator support but i dont know if the bonnet latch will line up, could i use my V series one or will i have to use the stagea one.

-the blinkers on the V are bumper mounted but fender mounted on the M series, do you just line up the four square things on the cover and twist on on and clip it in the guard, could someone take a photo for me.

-i have factory HID lights, how do i change them over to the M series ones. Do just take the bulbs out like i am changing them and put thr stagea ones in or......

not sure about rad support

re: blinkers, they are built into the M headlights and there's another 1 on each of the fenders, i actually forgot whether V has blinkers on the fenders. i think it's just a matter of moving the V bumper blinkers to the M headlight ones, might need to extend the wiring i'd imagine.

re: HID, 98% sure they are the same as M35s, i remember checking my mate's v35 cos he was asking what bulbs he had to buy

I can get all the parts from nisswreck but trying to avoid it because theyre expensive, more expensive than new from nissan sometimes.

Wants to put a series one nose on. What changed in the series 1-2 facelift, did quater pabels change or just lights, bumper, grill and hood

ask iamhe77, he used to have s1 m35 with s2 front end

ive already done all the research and planning on this...

yes, quarter panel indicator looms needs to be extended approx 1 metre. same bulb fitting.

headlight plug should be interchangeable. assuming both are HID of course

you have to swap the bonnet, guards, bumper, rad support, grille, radiator, headlights, splash guards... when all parts are changed the bonnet catch and hinges will line up.

oh and you'll be struggling to get all the bits for under $3000

im placing bets on this never happening ;)

Edited by Deep Dish V35

Engine and tranny would be so expensive i might as well buy a stagea.

The v series already have blinkers in the headlights so the link would just switch over to the blinker inside the M series light.

Im talking about the ones in the corner on the V series bumper near the wheel arch, do the m series ones that are on the gaurd have the same thing were you line up the four things and twiat the cover on.

I rekon i can get the lot for just under 3k.

It will take time. I could sell off my old V series parts atleast then ill get a little bit back. Only the bonnet and headlights are still in good nick (tyres have finch and pulled my gaurds and bumpers is beyond repairable)

Are the turbo and NA radiators the same or will i have to find a NA stagea front cut (which i have found)

Edited by Howaitonaito

as i said before

quarter panel indicator looms needs to be extended approx 1 metre. same bulb fitting.

its a standard T10 twist-in base

you obviously have ALOT more research to do. to transplant the turbo motor and trans requires stripping the sedan to a COMPLETELY BARE shell. the entire electrical loom and dash needs to be swapped aswell - which means seats, carpet, dash, a/c, heater... all need to come out

Edited by Deep Dish V35

i discovered this a little while ago whilst having a conversation with guy who did my transmission service and a friend of mine who works for nissan.......if only you could comply a 250GT four, would be easy as.

@Deep Dish V35, what model stag nose are you thinking of putting on?