SAU Community

Mv35 Stagline

Howaitonaito

Over the coming year builing upto getting my full lisence I wall be slowly saving my pretty Pennies to do a full M35 stagea nose on a V35 skyline to make a MV35 stagline.

Engine, gearbox, body... Everything.

So i there you are parting with some OEM stagea parts let me know on this or PM me.

VQ25DET turbo and 5AT box

Looking for preferably white body parts.

If there is anything I should look out for in stageas also let me know

Would look pretty cool with a series 2 (PM35 - 2005+) front.

There are bonnets on Yahoo every now and then (make sure it is the right one), front bars are always on there and usually cheap and there are a number of HID headlights on there now that are cheap too. I don't know if the front quarter panels will just bolt on, but they'd be damn close.

Just make sure it is a 2005+ Stagea front :)

No staying RWD. I can either get a whole front cut which engine, tranny, panels and all for about 3k+ or buy individual..... Will deffo nead HiDs because I have them on the skyline now.

Would love the axis autech kit

Surely it would be better to just buy a half-cut? That way you don't have to search everywhere for silly little things like the wiring/relays you didn't get with the engine etc that hold up a build, and frustrate the hell out of you...

Has anyone built one of these before? Pics? Photochop? would love to see how the lines suit/don't suit... Just remembering that M35 with the R35 front: there were a few really awkward looking lines from some angles...

That said, I Like the M35 s2 front much better than most of the V35 fronts: looking forward to seeing the end result!

M35 panels will bolt up and line up to a V35 sedan. the coupe wont.

i agree, youll need the entire front cut. if you dont get it, i have whats left of all the wiring harnesses and a stock ECU and TCU

Reason I ask is the 2.5dd has the same ecu plug, cams and sensors as the 25det. It may make your job easier, especially if you can get e85 and some turbo parts to drop on your current engine. Is there an e85 servo near you?

• 1 month later...

Was going to buy a Toyota mark II and sell the skyline but I'm attached and it's a Toyota. So! The stagline project is going ahead with the commencement of my full liscence.

Just a couple of questions:

-My car being RWD and the VQ25DET and transmission being AWD will a NA VQ30/35 5 speed box bolt onto the VQ25DET?

-would it be cheaper buying a front cut with panels, engine, and all minus the box and buying that separate?

-is there any little niggles/faults/problems that arise that need to be addressed whilst the car is off the road?

I have a variation of those blinker covers on my Skyline, I think the top pic is the same as mine. I also believe that they are a factory option, can somebody with FAST please confirm.

You can also source them on Yahoo/IM.