SAU Community

R34 Gtr Yellow Front Bar + Gtr Badge + Middle Lip + Lower Lip Diffuser (Split) + Side Number Plate Bracket

Hi,

I've got a R34 GTR Front Bar that I never got around to using.

I used the middle lip from it and the front bar needs to much work to fit my car.

The front bar itself is in excellent condition. It was originally Bayside Blue (I can see the blue on the inner side).

Will obviously have marks here and there, but nothing major bar one side of the bar the paint has a web effect in it (pictured).

The middle lip is in good condition (didn't have my car too low for it to scrub) - the 2 sides, someone previously cut them off and must have tried to fit on another bar, so then it was repaired, with fiberglass.. they tried to attatch fiberglass to plastic, so it didn't work too well, not bad but can see in pictures below.

- The white marks are from gaffa residue. The black paint on it was coming off, so I wanted a black.

The diffuser/lower lip has seen better days, it has split from the lower part, has been taped up, I was running it on my car for ages. Looks fine.

I'm not sure if it can be repaired or not, but I was using it as is and replacing tape when I needed.

Pictures will explain better than me. See below.

Price $800.

Pick up from Brisbane, I can wrap it up with newspaper/paper, bubble wrap (if you pay). Then send a courier to pick it up.

GTR Badge +$50

Side Number Plate Bracket +$50

68671b03.jpg

2373cb10.jpg

4705a818.jpg

cb2ae613.jpg

c34ee8fb.jpg

4b893a23.jpg

21b5bb8d.jpg

4049e624.jpg

ef8ca707.jpg

081ee95b.jpg