SAU Community

Torn Bush M35

sav man

For the FWD ones? I'd imagine thats not the price for the eccentric ones - if it is gimme!

Neither of those names line up to the SuperPro catalogue Dale and Paul - is it Strut Bar To Chassis Mount Kit - SPF2849K or Control Arm Lower-Inner Bushing - SPF3298K?

It's the "strut bar to chassis mount kit"

It's job is to stop the forward/backward movement of the lower control arm, essentially, castor. So thats what I call it as most people know this by that name and it can adjust castor with offset bushes or an adjustable arm. No other arm up front can adjust castor.

Jay might be talking about OEM bushes? That's about what I saw when looking on ebay.

I understand what it does, but Nissan made the arm, and they refer to the arm as a compression rod, and the bush as a compression rod bush.

The bush manufacturers can call it a piano if they want, doesn't make it so.

SuperPro told me they don't make piano's for M35s. Shit out of luck. That would make sense about OEM bushes though.

Thanks Paul, they do make strut bar to chassis mount kits. That we can do :thumbsup:

Were you wanting on on the GB too Paul, or did you find another source for your kit?

From this day forth it shall be known as piano.

Sorry Dale, I call BS. Can't find this "piano" for my M35 ANYWHERE.

SuperPro told me they don't make piano's for M35s. Shit out of luck. That would make sense about OEM bushes though.

:pwned: Lol, cheers guys.pinch.gif I'll stop "helping' now...

Did anyone else notice sav man's AXIS is LHD?:whistling:

Edited by Daleo

:pwned: Lol, cheers guys.pinch.gif I'll stop "helping' now...

Did anyone else notice sav man's AXIS is LHD?:whistling:

lol.......It actually looks like a G35!....no front shaft....different shocks. Shows us the part he needs though.

BTW Dale.......hows project X going?whistling.gif

lol.......It actually looks like a G35!....no front shaft....different shocks. Shows us the part he needs though.

BTW Dale.......hows project X going?whistling.gif

Lol, I was puzzled at first because the compression rod; sorry PIANO:nyaanyaa: in the pic looked brand new. Realised after that it was just a googled image...

Going OK :ph34r: , Jigs are made, just have to source some material. Work is slowing me down on that front ATM. Have you got time for my pianos this week, or next week?

Lol, I was puzzled at first because the compression rod; sorry PIANO:nyaanyaa: in the pic looked brand new. Realised after that it was just a googled image...

Going OK :ph34r: , Jigs are made, just have to source some material. Work is slowing me down on that front ATM. Have you got time for my pianos this week, or next week?

yup........I'll give you a call as soon as I get other things sorted though.