SAU Community

Garage Cleanout - Fc's, Oil & Fuel Pumps, Baffles, Afm's & Wheels

Hi Guys,

I'm clearing out alot fo stuff from my garage. Some of these parts are brand new in boxes and others are second hand either from my car or where once destined but never installed. Take a look below for what I have on offer.

If any of these parts interest you I can be reached on 0402 101 939.

All parts (except for the wheels) include shipping to anywhere in Australia. I live in the Brisbane CBD area and am happy to allow for pickup, parking is also available. If the wheels interest you and your from out of state I would be happy to deliver to any Brisbane based mail/courier depot as organised by yourself.

JUN RB26 Sump baffle Brand new in box

I originally purchased these for a motor rebuild that never eventuated. These are more expensive than any other on the market and the build quality and workmanship matches the price. My loss is your gain.

P1020222.jpg

$400

Apexi Power FC R32/R33 GTR with Handcontroller

This was installed in my car and was only removed due to me changing to a Link.

P1020224.jpg

$800

Bosche Z32's with adapter cables

These afm's are good for 350kw + packages, I bought these 2nd hand on SAU though never had them fitted to me car, I ended up going MAP with the link instead. No visible damage or holes in the mesh.

P1020214.jpg

$400

Bosche 040 Fuel pump, brand new never opened

I never needed this fuel pump in the end, turned out my pump was fine for the power I was running and I already had a Nismo in tank fuel pump which I wasn't aware of until it was checked out.

P1020212.jpg

$200

NISMO N1 Oil pump

This was fitted to a short motor I bought that was removed due to fitting a NITTO oil pump instead. The seller told me it was new though it does have some wear and I'm not 100% if that was only due to it being fitted to the short motor.

P1020219.jpg

P1020220.jpg

$390

18" Luftdrag rims & rubber (+38 offsett)

These where the original rims fitted to my car, I had a puncture on one wheel shortly after I had new rubber fitted. The rubber I have is on 3 wheels only, they are Sumitomo HTR Z 3's 235/40 ZR18. The rims don't have any gutter rash, there are some light surface scratches though they clean up really nice with a polish and look great. I changed up to a 19" Enkei after I had the puncture. I doubt these tyres have lost more than 5% of wear from being fitted.

P1020211.jpg

P1020201.jpg

$800

Thanks all for taking a look, if you want to know anymore on any of this please call or message me directly.

Edited by CruisingFast

• 2 months later...

Wheels have been sold.

If anyone is after any of the other parts I'm willing to take $20 off these already cheap prices... all prices include shipping to anywhere within Australia except for any of you guys who live on an island like Tasmania.....only kidding, you two headed folk are alright for free shipping too :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

It must be that time of the year where everyone has to spend what's left in there budgets.... so far in the month of June I've now sold the Apexi Power FC and the Bosch 040 fuel pump. The wheels where well gone but there are still some bargains to be had.

The Jun RB26 Sump baffle, all shiny and new wrapped in plastic at a massive discount to what I paid for it over in Japan. $350 delivered.

Bosch Z32's without adapters are selling new for $600 + shipping on ebay, mine are second hand (in good condition) and also come with the adapters for only $350 delivered.

and the final quality part remaining is my Nismo N1 Oil pump, sad and alone it needs a new home $340 delivered.