Racing Onn Promotions

ANNOUNCEMENT:

New dates have been confirmed.

"The Morpowa Auto & Dyno Centre Super Sunday"

... February 12th Street Meeting

AND

March 18th Street Meeting

AND

April 13,14 and 15th ANDRA Pro Series featuring Top Fuel, Top Alcohol, Top and Pro Bike

All entries for February 12 are by phone only please call 0419 722 464

These entries will be limited to the first 200. First in best dressed.

Due to the high demand of entrants, we can only take entries over the phone as the last event the entry forms were downloaded by hundreds and some people missed out. I do not want to have to ring and tell you that you are not able to race once you have completed all your paperwork. I hope you all understand!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes still 1/8th its 100 bucks to enter and 160 spots are already filled 12hrs after posting the info so get in asap guys if u want a shot

words of 1000ft mark being doable after this meet

s.a has been waiting and were nearly there

Then you must have a turbo the size of a small planet.

lol not quite, but not far off :P Will be good to watch as got a few mates and that Candy-Apple read 'MR VLT' heading down...should be good :P Hope the weather holds up like it is (maybe a tad cooler) make it an awesome night!

if mr vlt doesnt do better than a 6.5 he should burn it lol , he gets dominated hard on the street due to his turbo being the size of a plantet lol i got a feeling its all in the 2nd half track with that car

Being his nephew (whose older than him)....I agree! That reminds me, have to give him my GoPro for the night. You hitting the track JETURBO?

ill be there minus car unfortunately racing is on hold for me for the 10 months , ill be there with a mate and his 400kw blown GT those go pro's are excellent little cameras with killer hd, i used one at heathcote with the suction cup very good

• 2 weeks later...

FYI

Hi guys, I have 10 positions available for racing next weekend being 12th February 2012 due to non payers, cars not ready and forms not being returned. If you would like to enter, please give me a call on 0419722464.

There will be no entries available on race day so please do not rock up race day and assume you can race. Lets feel these spots and make it a sell out event again and one hell of a "Morpowa Super Sunday"

Regards

Rino

Being his nephew (whose older than him)....I agree! That reminds me, have to give him my GoPro for the night. You hitting the track JETURBO?

so i got the fuel and matches wheres it at lol it did very well but the yellow one (vl) had a set up 10 times better than mr vlt 60 ft werent even compareable yellow one ftw

maybe it was all the MR VLT t-shirts the pit crew were wearing lol .......

Would agree, had a chat with him and his fuel system was leaning out on anything near 28psi when they did the tune during the week. They set it at 26psi until he gets the pumps replaced with something better. But the launches do need some work. Did you see that blue VL? Ended with (I think, not 100% sure) 6.26 near the end of the day. That Blue Chaser or whatever it was ran a 5.xx run, that was bloody quick!

Only downer was that guy getting tossed out after that awesome burnout. I don't know the rules myself regarding burn-outs, but if the crowd are happy can't see why they kicked him out. That Evo was quick once it got a decent launch near the end of the day. Plenty of nice, loud, body shaking 8's! Pretty good day besides the Lobster look I now inherit...

Back in the day, a burnout across the start line wasn't a problem but a static burnout in certain areas was a big problem to avoid ripping up the surface.

Wasn't there but that may have been the reason.