SAU Community

Panasport G7 Light Wheight Race Rims & 300Zx Rims

Up for sale is my old school Jap spec original Panasport G7's - Light Wheight 3 piece rims & tyres.

- New Kumho's 255/40Z/R17 (circa 700kms)

- NEW Centre caps

17" x 9"® and 17" x 8.5"(F) I think or could be all 9's :wacko: haven't measured.

I had them on my R32 GTR, they no longer suit the new paint, take up space and would like the ca$h

Buy the rims that made the Godzilla famous :thumbsup:

Price is now $2K plus postage.

I also have a very good set of stock 300ZX rims with NEW Tyres I'm now after $600 for.

Thanks for looking and PM me if your interested.

Agree with Luke, though these wheels being three piece you can split them & even get the outers powdercoated what ever colour/finish you like...

If your bothered you can split them yourself, choose customs colours/finishes from Chris @ Craved, then get Peter @ OZwheel to reassemble them...

What you want for the centre caps? Pair or Set?

Some f*cker stole a pair off my GTSt...

I was almost going to use the word "Rare" in my FST.

The only 3 sets in Australia are up for sale on the same day :laugh:

10 x G7 centre caps in total. 4 New/6 second hand. I got a bit carried away and then managed to stumble on some new ones RHD had.

How many do you need Sav? BTW: Your boot and wing came up a treat mate.

(Shameless way to post some pics)

Haha cheers mate...

Believe it or not will be back in the market for a wing & spoiler when i finally bite the bullet for a full engine/trim/interiour out respray.

Kinda getting over the wingless boot look...

And yes the 3 sets for sale atm are the much rarer R32 GTR Face G7-C5C2 as opposed to the more common flat spoke G7-C5C

See Here for the C5C2

http://hirano-tire.co.jp/pana/pana4.htm

c5c2.jpg

& Here for the C5C

http://hirano-tire.co.jp/pana/pana2.htm

c5c.jpg

A 17x7 starts at ¥64620 per wheel (x4 for a set)

Given the exchange rate your looking @ >$3200 for a set in 17x7 excluding centre caps, broker fees & shpping...

The sets available are clearly bargains for great niche JDM wheel...

Id love to get my hands on Grants G7 C5C set in 18s but already having my set rebuilt with new outers to suit a GTR with 100mm wider rears & 80mm wider fronts, so would be nIce to chuck a new set of centre caps on instead of the ones ive got that get cloudier the longer they stay in storage...

Please PM me with a price on the 4x New & also a price for 2 of your best condition second hand ones.

Thanks again Rich :D

Edited by krayzie32

Just pm me your postal and I'll send the best 2 during the week.

Think I'll super glue the new ones on or something similar.

These are off the market I'll clean em up or get a pro to do it.

/Close thread

Lucky to have a boot painted same colour without the wing so I can swap em over when I get bored.