Wakefield Wrap Up Thread

N1GTR

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys I had loads of fun!

Shitloads of track time alright!

My tyres scrubbed through the guard from doing the hair pin in the middle so many times. Big hole now :)

Had loads of fun and appreciate all the effort put in.

Jarrad.

another perfect track day thanks to SAU!

thanks guys, cant have been too much fun for the guys stuck in pit lane all day so really appreciate it, other than a few cars being sent home with a sick note and myself being black flagged for getting 'too sideways' it went pretty smoothly.

MOAR!!!

Was an epic day! Wish I hadn't slept in, still got heaps of runs in.

Front pads on the bommadore are gone, brakes are definitely on the shopping list haha.

Thanks to everyone involved can't wait to do it again, some really great skylines out there!

Thanks to the staff that ran this day, had an awesome time.

Scruitineering was completed fast, cars were on track fast, grouping on noobs was a great idea, track time was awesome, weather was great.

My little car started first go and ran faultless all day, even did a pb in my first session of 1:11.8sec (down 0.5sec) so im happy with my progress for the day.

Thanks to the organisers for a great event

Spent the first run finding my way around the track

Adjust the tyre presure for the decond run with a passenger so not to quick same for the third and then had to bleed the brakes

finally got the tyre pressure right for the fourth run only for something to go horribly wrong and only run on 4-5 cylinders instead of 6

Still I'll do it all again for the next one

Just got to get the car to the mechanics to see what I broke

Yep thanks SAU NSW for organizing a great track day as per usual.

We got great numbers in the end as has been the case for years.

Duncan and I had a ball thrashing the shit out of Cheryl all day,,,.

Cheers

Neil.

Thanks to all the organisers for such a great day... I'm sure everyone was really happy with the amount of track time we all got... I know I am! :)

Yeeeaaaahhh boy - New PB for me too = 1:07.449 :D

(New Federal FZ-201's and getto front splitter did the job!!!11!!eleventy!

Thanks againt ot everyone for organising today, I'm hella keen for the next one!

P.S. Nice tan Steveo

hahha good work on the pbs Ben and Lordvanwhateverthefcuk.

Those Federal FZ-201s are the bomb (we had them on Neil's car too), and Mick even provided at track support ("yeah, that rubbing looks ok, miles away from the canvas yet"....which sounded to me like "get back out there and keep giving it hell you pussies!")

Good day, and a good turn out despite the late date in the year. The only down side is that it was a bad day to be a rotor....did I really see a new record set by an engine failing while driving off the trailer? (all of a sudden I feel better about some of my blow ups lol)

Thanks again to the organisers, had a great time, after sitting in johns car during a session, I now know I need much better brakes. Thankfully the car held up, and my better half had a good time

Thanks to the staff that ran this day, had an awesome time.

Scruitineering was completed fast, cars were on track fast, grouping on noobs was a great idea, track time was awesome, weather was great.

My little car started first go and ran faultless all day, even did a pb in my first session of 1:11.8sec (down 0.5sec) so im happy with my progress for the day.

I wasn't there, so it doesn't count!

ps. well done!!!

Thanks for the day guys, another interesting day for me, lots of nice cars and people as usual, Looks like my semis survived another track day too, on the bright side I don't think a set of tyres has lasted so many trackdays.

Till next time.

Mark "my car is a boat, the Exxon Valdez to be precise" Robinson.