SAU Community

Need More Power From Vq25Dd

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And because it's my car and my money and I can do want I damn well want to it

im not attacking you or anything, just bewildered that youd do that to a car youre gonna sell in a few years an upgrade when your licence will allow!

anyway, you said its your money! :)

It wasn't the fact direct injection and turbo hadnt been done but the vq25dd issues.

Yeah, we'll I'm glad I'm not doing it. Problems off the top of my head would be the dd injectors, the fact it's either 11:1 or 11.3:1 compression, plus the Strength of the connecting rods, and engine management.

I guess it's one of those things, if you throw enough money at it, it would probably work, but it's really not a cost effective project. Far better to ditch it when on full licence and get something easier.

Rods are the same as in the VQ25det, so no problems with strength :)

• 2 weeks later...

Bolt-on turbo skyline NV35 powerless

skyline as NV35 say VQ25DD with 2500cc, is it was very feeble 5AT direct injection type engine

We like to run fairly or bolt-on turbo

Maybe a little too large turbines.

Wrap most of the main control CPU, using an e-managed enough fuel, 足Shimashita with additional injectors

Unlike the twin-turbo and NA of the normal twin, in a heterogeneous CPU nameparameter is very difficult.

How much to go to the normal power injector? While we explore setting

Blow off valve e Managed turbine TRUST T618Z

APEX Power Intake catalytic muffler

Original AT cooler intercooler oil cooler

BLITZ D-SBCid Ⅲ

0.83 → 0.68kg/cm2 boost

221.3ps 30.3kgm Power Check Chart picture

Phoenix Power Jp

There you go. Turbo VQ25DD. Expect 220hp.

Sorry about the Japlish.

Edit- read- the Turbos too big, The stock ECU controls everything except we bunged an emanage in there, it was f-ing hard work compared to the twin turbo/VQ35des we do every other day. We don't have any injectors to add more fuel, so we just hope these flow enough so your motor doesn't blow up- we bunged in an extra one cause it works with rotarys... and it only made 220hp. Lets go back to the R35 GTR now...

Edited by PN-Mad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No one has touched on probably the cheapest and probably best initial way to make ur car go faster. Put the thing on a diet. A lot of weight could be saved by striping the thing however depends how far you go with this. I recently replaced the front drivers seat and the thing is f@#$ing heavy. My point is depending what features you require to keep the ride comfortable and driveable a lot of weight could be shed. That being said I would take the advice of nearly every other post on this thread and forget about the extra kw and focus on looks and style while still on ps as in a year you will be able to drive whatever you want. The thought though of having a VQ25DET in the shed waiting to be dropped in would be something different and certainly be a step up once installed thumbsup.gif

my two cents

In response to the weight thing my model is the basic basic, has no power/heated/cooled seats. Other than the spare space saver there is not much I can take out.

And I response to the stag half front cut, didn't the VQ25DET come in RWD? I thought it did but I maybe wrong. Because I was planning on getting either a VZ-R N1 N15 pulsar or a AXIS Autech stag and keeping th skyline as a daily

Dont waste ur money just get a GTR or something when ur off ur P's if u want power its not worth screwing around with N/A cars for power unless u have 15k to throw at them to do it properly and by that i mean rebuild the entire block pistons con rods ect, turbo kits ECU, injec, brake upgrades suspension, transmission/clutch/gearbox upgrades. If you do it half assed u will blow the engine out in around 80,000km from what i have seen on G35 driver, they guys that drop SC and Turbo kits in all blow engines if they dont do internals and with the power u get from doing the internals you will need to do the listed supporting mods or u are going to not be able to stop/damage the car.

I would just keep it as stock as possable then when ur off ur Ps get a 34 GT-T and go nuts with that. If i fit into one thats what i would have done.

Edited by T4NK

And I response to the stag half front cut, didn't the VQ25DET come in RWD? I thought it did but I maybe wrong. Because I was planning on getting either a VZ-R N1 N15 pulsar or a AXIS Autech stag and keeping th skyline as a daily

nope, all VQ25DETs are AWD and automatic

Thank you for clarifying that.

The VZ-R N1 is the most powerful 1.6lt in history with 147kw from the factory and only 500 made and they weigh nothing so they are quick little things. 34's are to common. There isnt many VZ-R's around let alone the N1's