SAU Community

R33 Gtst

hey guys looking to move on to bigger and better things so would like to sell my r33 had it for 2.5 years and its done 10,000kms since i bought it, female owner prior to me had done about 5,000kms in 2 years so barely gets driven but regularly serviced and well maintained any inspection welcome :thumbsup:

full respray about 3 months ago by Primal garage as being 15 years old was fading and not looking sharp, also wasnt planning on selling else would have saved my money and sold it as it was..

Weds Kranze 18x9.5+13 and 18x10+9

Bride Brix 1.5

Full exhaust with custom twin flutes

Coilovers,camber arms front & rear, hicas locker, car was a meant to be for drift and is set up perfectly for it straight up, possible a bit to low :D

Very clean interior great condition

Pretty much as you see it, have a lot of stock parts, seat/wheels/exhaust/steering wheel etc which is all going with the car, engine is standard aside from fmic and swapped out the coil packs to splitfires happy to negotiate and remove bits and bobs to lower the price i'm not worried if it doesn't sell ill likely part the whole car

any questions or more details pm or call 0422 318 946 leave a message i work long hours likely to miss the call, probably missed a bunch of stuff but whatever its a r33 they don't change much.

ASKING $15k low ballers come at me :thumbsup:

pics - Props to Ryan @ infintefocus

car has been lowered and cusco front camber arms installed since these shots updated pics to come.

infinitefocus-3948.jpg

infinitefocus-3953.jpg

infinitefocus-3952.jpg

cheers :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

*bump*

have removed wheels / seat / exhaust basically car is sitting stock wound up coilovers etc.

want it gone selling for $8.5k NO RWC i dont have the time to fk around with it but the car as it sits is bog stock. will take pictures and update

happy to discuss the other items if someone is interested.

Sorry don't check thread often best to pm.

Wheels / seat aren't for sale into the car goes.

Re: road worthy as per above don't have the time and frankly its gonna cost money to get it obviously I'd rather sell it for less and the next guy can worry about it.

• 5 weeks later...