SAU Community

R32 Gtr (Gtr32G) For Sale Nsw

One of SAU and Australia's Best R32 GTR (GTR32G) is now for sale, it's been a hard decision to make due to the effort and time gone into building this beast over the last 6 years but it's time to move on.

Built as a tough street/track car and to show car standards, this car can be driven every day if required as it's smooth and does not look over the top, then drive to a track on the weekend and have the time of your life without changing tyres. Car has been set up perfectly for lap dashes and track days and built to be reliable with no expense spared.

Car is a multiple award winner

· Best R32 GTR for the SAU 21st Anniversary 2010

· Best R32 GTR SAU NSW Show n Shine 2009

· 1st Place 1980 to Current Classic Highlands Motorfest 2010 & 2009

· Voted Best Car by People Choice Cooma Motorfest 2007

Specifications:

Resprayed In Sting Red (Bare Metal)

Nismo LM GT3 wheels 18X10 inch

Kumho KU36 tyres 275/35/18 all round

Nismo N1 Sill Skirts

Front Spoiler JSI Aero

Nismo N1 Front Bar Ducts

Carbon Top Lock Air Guide

Re-trimmed Leather Interior

SAAS Race Harness

Nismo 300Kph dash

Momo Steering Wheel & Quick Release Kit

Tein Mono Flex Coilovers

Adjustable 4WD Controller

Rebuilt Rear LSD 1.5 Way Nismo Shim Kit

R33 GTR Front LSD Diff Shimmed to 1.5 Way

Adjustable Front & Rear Camber Arms

6 Piston Front Brakes 370mm, 4 Spot Rear Brakes 350mm

Ceramic Race Pads

Braided Brake Lines

Front & Rear Strut Braces with Custom Engine Damper

White Line Adjustable Sway Bars

Rear Cradle Bushes Replaced with New Nolathane Centres

Hi-cas Lock Bar & Pump Removed

Adjustable Caster Rods

Nissan RB26 and O Ringed Block

Nitto Oil Pump

Nissan N1 Water Pump

Nissan R33 Crank

Spool Rods, CP Pistons, ACL Race Bearings

Hi Octane 9L Sump with Baffles

Tomei Cams Shafts & Valve Springs

Precision Billet Turbo 6262

PWR 70mm Radiator & 2nd Inbuilt Engine Oil Cooler

Haltec Platinum Sports 2000 ECU

Spitfire Coil Packs

OS Giken Twin Plate Clutch

Kakimoto N1 Exhaust

Engine Oil Cooler & Remote Filter

Custom Oil Breather Set up

Custom Kevlar Carbon Intercooler Pipes

Ceramic Coated Intake Plenum and Turbo Manifold

Custom Alloy Radiator Over Flow

Braided Oil lines & Engine Pipes

Nismo Engine Mounts

Aero Speed Adjustable Cam Gears

Nismo Timing Belt

Injector Upgraded 800cc

Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator

Upgraded Fuel Pump

Motor has been freshened up in February 2011 by Micks Motorsport home of the fastest SR20 in Australia and done around 2000km since. In May 2011 a Precision Billet 6262 single turbo was fitted for promotional use. The previous HKS GT-SS Twin Turbo kit was removed and boxed up this will be sold with the car. It took a lot of convincing to go with the single turbo as I was worried about lag but after driving it have to say I'm quite amazed how good it is and now currently making 350Kw@ all 4 wheels on 22psi and 390kw @all 4 wheels on 26psi using BP Ultimate.

Now if you are still reading you must be interested, so what price do you pay for such a unique car? well I thought price it same as a basic R34 GTR hoping it will sell, I don't believe I'm after silly money.

Price $45,000ono

Contact: Brian on 0421 051 166 or email [email protected] or PM

Please not images below are of both single and twin turbo set ups.

post-36356-0-40244400-1319797891_thumb.jpg

post-36356-0-77455200-1319797910_thumb.jpg

post-36356-0-28484500-1319797932_thumb.jpg

post-36356-0-80266100-1319797967_thumb.jpg

post-36356-0-94283600-1319797985_thumb.jpg

post-36356-0-98826100-1319798028_thumb.jpg

post-36356-0-59794400-1319798133_thumb.jpg

post-36356-0-63328700-1319798153_thumb.jpg

post-36356-0-89133300-1319798174_thumb.jpg

post-36356-0-61803900-1319798185_thumb.jpg

post-36356-0-92873200-1319798202_thumb.jpg

post-36356-0-57086100-1319798221_thumb.jpg

The Jim Richards Award of Best R32 GTR at the R32 GTR 21st Anniversary was well deserved. That's why it earned footage in Motive DVD #11 Re: the above event.

I suppose you can make a facsimile of the Award Certificate Brian for the new owner?

Yes will defiantly give the new owner copy of the awards the car has won over the years.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry buddy but 45k is a little much considering it is just a standard gtr, not aussie delivered, and not a vspec, and not original now. i think it is a nice looking ride BUT it doesnt matter what you put into a car you wont ever get it back, i dont mean to be a wet blanket but you must get realistic on the price. keep it considering what you have poured into it. good luck with the sale.

sorry buddy but 45k is a little much considering it is just a standard gtr, not aussie delivered, and not a vspec, and not original now. i think it is a nice looking ride BUT it doesnt matter what you put into a car you wont ever get it back, i dont mean to be a wet blanket but you must get realistic on the price. keep it considering what you have poured into it. good luck with the sale.

it appears everyone is an expert ^ ... well worth the money, hold on to it if you don't get what you're asking

Thanks for your pointless post, looks like you’re the only one who seems to think the price is high may be better to use your vehicle valuations skills on basic cars.

Thanks for the free bump back in Australia now after a week away will follow up pm and emails this week.

Hey Brian,

Can't believe you're selling it; a well deserved winner at the R32 21st Anniv. event and an absolute show stopper, no exaggeration.

I think for the right buyer who can appreciate the attention to detail, what you're asking for is perfectly reasonable. Good luck with the sale mate.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...