SAU Community

Official Battlefield 3 Thread

R31Nismoid

NBN what :down:

if we were cheapskates and upgraded our modem to a DOCSIS 3.0 one we could get 100+mbit

EDIT

yep as expected game broken :D

Hehe I was downloading at 13 MB/sec :P

And also you should upgrade to a DOCSIS 3 modem if you connection supports it, then you will get these speeds because NBN I don't need it

1763742768.png

Edited by Damit

thanks CPD but it was fixed within 10 mins later

i know cause of the Russian thing every patch i have to wait for English patch, no need for making threads about it ;):yes:

Battlefield 3 DLC Lets You Pay to Cheat (Basically)

"Called "The Ultimate Shortcut Bundle", it costs 3200 Microsoft Points, and basically unlocks almost everything in the game that you'd otherwise have to play for hours and hours to get your hands on. Put another way, it lets the rich/stupid pay to get on the same footing as those who bought the game at launch have had to put in a lot of hard work for. This goes for vehicles, weapons and gadgets."

xrWbk.jpg

Let them pay for their unlocks they won't know how to use each gun as that's what the grind teaches you

this

A noob with an unlocked gun is still a noob and some of the best guns you get are the standard guns

• 1 month later...

so after having played this on ps3 for a few months and being thoroughly frustrated at how difficult i find it to shoot with any kind of accuracy with the ps3 controller, i've borrowed the pc version off a friend and bought a licence key off the net, which is fine, but halfway through installing its asking me for disc 2. is the pc version meant to have two discs? the case only has space for one disc in it.. my mate i borrowed it off reckons there was only one disc.

can anyone confirm how many discs there are for pc version plz?

two discs here.

chur.

my friend is a tard then. i'll hit him up about it tomorrow.

i'd download it but i used up my data cap for the month in the first 2 weeks.