SAU Community

Fs: 2002 V35 Skyline 350Gt-8 - $16990 Neg [Vic]

Hi All,

I have for sale my 2002 V35 Skyline 350GT-8 for $16,990 with around 92000 kms on the clock. I have been the only Australian owner since it was imported and it has been well maintained every six months at a Nissan dealer (paperwork available). A full Impul bodykit is fitted and the front bar was resprayed recently so stone chips are minimal! I have purchased an AV cable and fitted an iPod dock to allow you to play your own music and video through the Bose sound system and pop-out monitor.

Car is registered in Victoria for 12 months and a RWC will be supplied prior to sale. Below is the link to the Carsales ad with numerous photos and additional information. I am selling the car as it was financed on a lease, which is about to expire and I no longer need the car as I live very close to my new workplace.

Car Sales Ad Link

Feel free to contact me via PM, email at [email protected] or via mobile at 0431053884.

Cheers

Laine

post-15394-0-18808200-1319102060_thumb.jpg

post-15394-0-90307400-1319102076_thumb.jpg

Price drop - $15990.

Hi All,

I have for sale my 2002 V35 Skyline 350GT-8 for $16,990 with around 92000 kms on the clock. I have been the only Australian owner since it was imported and it has been well maintained every six months at a Nissan dealer (paperwork available). A full Impul bodykit is fitted and the front bar was resprayed recently so stone chips are minimal! I have purchased an AV cable and fitted an iPod dock to allow you to play your own music and video through the Bose sound system and pop-out monitor.

Car is registered in Victoria for 12 months and a RWC will be supplied prior to sale. Below is the link to the Carsales ad with numerous photos and additional information. I am selling the car as it was financed on a lease, which is about to expire and I no longer need the car as I live very close to my new workplace.

Car Sales Ad Link

Feel free to contact me via PM, email at [email protected] or via mobile at 0431053884.

Cheers

Laine

• 4 weeks later...