SAU Community

R34 Gtr Tv Headunit

w34ponGT

guys somebody has to know the r34 gtr headunit with all jap writing. i want to know what it all means. is the 2 3.5mm jacks aux inputs?

are you talking about the MFD fixed display or the TV unit that pops up from a GTT . they have translated it. search is your friend . lol

think brad - user ID ducati(something) has a translation for it in adelaide , chris rogers might as well ?

its the headunit that sits under the mfd and has asain writing besides TV on one of the buttons.. i just want to know what it all means and what are the 2 3.5 mm jacks on the bottom left

Confirmed, the one on the right is for input and supports video (NTSC). I managed to get my ipod touch going a while back.

Most of the other bottons are all for the Navi CD. If I have time on the weekend, I'll try to get photos etc but it took a stack of trial and error.

thanks heaps.. so if i start pressing buttons i wont stuff up anything in the mfd? if theres anything intetesting youve discovered through trial and error please let me know thanks

• 2 years later...

Certainly have.

So you have the tv option in there OR the tv button that displays a message?

If its the latter then I can mod the unit so you can do video in.

That one is set up to do a reverse camera.

I have boards available that make this a plug in process for both the sharp and toshiba variants.

I took the sharp out of mine and installed a toshiba. If there's interest I will make that board available as well.

I have no idea which one mine is xD even though i'm eventually getting a double din headunit, this will be very useful for people who don't plan on getting double din headunit installed and want a reverse camera, i just want to see if i can do anything about plugging my Samsung Note 3 via AUX cable for now until i get my double din unit which is not anytime soon, any solutions?

Thanks

I have sound for tv but cant receive any channels,i used to get channel 7 but it was all static and couldnt see anythinf but could hear sound