SAU Community

Hks T51R Kai Turbo Kit Suits Rb26

• 3 weeks later...

Whats the go George.

Item paid for but not delivered as promised after more than 1 week.

No booking/consignment notice from Air Road as promised.

Phone swithced off, no reply to emails/sms's as promised.

Will be escalating this matter with Paypal, Bank. Police & other relevant authorities, will also publish Address(es), License Photo ID & Bank Details for other members to be careful of if not resolved within 7 days.

Not Happy Jan!!!

Edited by krayzie32

Got a link? RhdJapan sell the to4z kit for around 7k from memory n they usually have the best prices

Limited Clearance from Performance Wholeale Australia as its Discontinued stock.

Re: The Kit i paid for...

I asked for very specific pictures, specifc orientation, close ups, Photo ID, same Photo ID on the Turbo Housing, all was complied with.

Couldnt get anyone to pick it up, Eventually made the payment a week after deposit was left due to being unable to organise pick up.

Was then advised item was picked up by courier and that consignment details were coming. Never heard anything after that.

As Said phone switched off, no response from email, no reply to sms.

That was last Wednesday 02/11/11.

Ive already recieved items direct from Japan that i paid for on Saturday 05/11/11 so highly doubt items have been sent.

This really sucks.

Hmm i think scammer. Ive been trying to buy some brakes from him for the last 2 weeks but he wont reply to sms or calls. He did initially about until i told him i wanted to pick up because blackburn is around the corner from me. Never gave me an address or anything.

he sold this to me also????????????????????????????? what the f**k?????

7 day time limit just ran out now i guess. This doesnt need to be explained get in touch with the relevant authorities asap.

Hmm i think scammer. Ive been trying to buy some brakes from him for the last 2 weeks but he wont reply to sms or calls. He did initially about until i told him i wanted to pick up because blackburn is around the corner from me. Never gave me an address or anything.

To think i almost coughed up for those same brakes when i paid for these makes me sick to the stomach. Funnily he was carrying on about being willing for someone to pick it up, tried enlisting the help of R31Nismoid and that fell through due to lack of communication.

hey krayzie32 can you post a picture of his id on here so i can get this guys address and break some legs!!

Hey *rb26debt* I cant do that publicly. .

I think we need to collaborate information we recieved off him and put a case forward to the Police Asap. Head down to Police statiom with whatever information you recieved and printed copies of transaction & this thread & fill out a Fraud pack asap. I will be doing the same also now.

If i do it before you ill PM you the reference/case number so the Police you deal with can piece this together & sort him out.

Ive also PMed Administrators regarding this to no avail yet.

**Noticed the seller has plenty of items listed as sold so i wonder who else got ripped off. Everything listed as sold.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=88439

Edited by krayzie32

if anyone knows where this george george lives or managed to get him to post your item to you or picked it up so on pm me this guys details. ill track you down one day george and get my contacts in melbourne to come and say hello. you can disconnect your phone and try and run but ill find you lol