SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Traction Tyres are doing AD08's in 195/55/16 for $229 a corner. thats cheaper than I paid for RE002's in 17". cotdaym.

was going to wait for RSRs to die, then get wheels powdercoated, THEN buy new tyres... but so cheap, yet dont really have much money...

im not one with the streaming of japanese animation. just assumed everything would be torrentz. how foolish of me.

but thanks, ill try to hunt it down.

both are torrent sites doe, whatchu talkin' bout willis?

Moved the meet just up the road. Meet at Super Amart car park just up the road from bunnings, just opposite ikea (2191 - 2209 Princes Highway Mulgrave VIC 3170), same meet time, 9:15 leave 10:15. moved it cause there's some mini meet at bunnings and don't want to get mixed up!

Ishan don't get too smashed tonight hey :P

yeah i know dem feels bro uni 9-5 and just finishing assignment that's due in halfy. :P

half way through mine, worth 50% so friggin rushed, its a dogs breakfast and need to submit tonight...

A45 AMG looks like a riced up Civic on the road...I'm sure it drives amazingly but the looks aren't sold on me for 75k.

Tried to get a rolling happening, owner was keen, but no gaps in dat peak hour :(

A45 AMG looks like a riced up Civic on the road...I'm sure it drives amazingly but the looks aren't sold on me for 75k.

Tried to get a rolling happening, owner was keen, but no gaps in dat peak hour :(

I think it's looks good as far as contemporary car design goes. want to drag one, but will need rolling start fo sho. AWD plus I'm sure it has launch control or some shit