SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

The pro's (Ronnie/Jay in particular) don't seem to eat any tuna actually.

They eat mainly chicken, Jay has 1 red meat meal a day, and usually fish or sushi once a day (keeping in mind he eats around 10-12 meals a day)

Then before a comp he switches solely to fish...Less fat and thins the skin for a tighter look.

Ronnie is a bit more loose, eats grits with cheese instead of oats for breakfast, mixed with his egg whites, from Eggology of course.

The rest of his meals are usually chicken, baked potato, chilli cheese fries and corn bread...Good ole' corn bread.

The rest of his meals are usually chicken, baked potato, chilli cheese fries and corn bread...Good ole' corn bread.

Chilli cheese fries sounds good

Sounds unhealthy but I'm assuming its healthy. Where do I get some mang?

just bought 60cans of safcol yellowfin tuna in oil

fucken better taste good lol

Not a fan!

Chilli cheese fries sounds good

Sounds unhealthy but I'm assuming its healthy. Where do I get some mang?

Go to Misty's Diner in Prahran...all American food, you can get chilli con carne fries and they are the bomb. Don't forget to put death sauce on top.

And deep fried cheese sticks...

carl's jr.

oh wait, i'm sorry you guys dont have that here. like how you guys dont have popeyes chicken.

Tell us again how you were in the armed forces and have a chemical engineering degree

Go to Misty's Diner in Prahran...all American food, you can get chilli con carne fries and they are the bomb. Don't forget to put death sauce on top.

And deep fried cheese sticks...

Cheers mang,

Saved me $2,000 in flights and accomodation