SAU Community

S1 Stagea Remap/nistune Ecu/loom Kits

I have recently bought a neo rs4s so will be selling my S1 c34.

I was just about to get it tuned with nistune but dont need them anymore so i'm selling 2 loom/ecu kits

Regarding the loom/ecu stuff:

The z32 ECU kit is nistuned and has a map in it for stock injectors and a z32 afm. I've had it running on my car (only in the driveway - i never got it tuned). The loom consists of a field harness (~$250) with a z32 loom spliced in. It uses the stock ECU for controlling the auto and some other functions. There is about 2foot of ecu wiring to allow you to put the z32 ecu somewhere convenient. I'd be after the most of cost of parts for this. There was at least 8 hours work as well. ECU - $120, Nistune - $250, Field Harness -$250, Z32 ECU harness $50. The parts added to $670 but i'll let it go for $550. It will cost you double this to get it made

$550

The R32 ECU kit isn't nistuned, but it came from a Kiwi4s4 who had a chip in it to suit his setup. It has a custom adapter loom made by someone in NZ. It isn't nistuned but has the socket soldered into the ecu to make nistuning a plug and play affair. I'm after 250 for this kit.

$250

Located in Campbelltown, Sydney

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...