SAU Community

For Sale Or Trade- 1999 Bmw 740Il Updated Model. 4.4Ltr V8 With Tv, Sat Nav, Park Sensors And Every Luxury Option Available. Victoria Reg

Hi Guys,

I have For Sale my 1999 BMW 740iL Updated Model. This means the front and rear light are the newer updated version.4.4ltr V8

Oxford Green

Tint

124000kms

New 19" Wheels & Tyres

New Quad Exhausts

Black leather interior in great condition

TV

Sat Nav

CD Stacker

Sunroof

Great Service history

New Radiator and Cooling System

Upgraded transmission software

Steptronic transmission turns this thing into an animal.

and so and so on!! This car has everything you want or need and looks awesome with the black 19" wheels and dark tint. Paint work is in excellent condition and this is one of the cleanest 740iLs in Australia.

Looking to trade for an R33 GTR, immaculate R32 GTR, Autech Stagea, Evo or Sti. I have a daily buzz box now and am looking to get something a little more sporty for the weekends. So open to offers for trades of same value of something with a little cash my way.

Price-$20,500 with Reg & RWC

0401-004-999

Sorry for average pics, will upload better pics soon.

Cheers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks nice Jamie.

I've been looking into the '99-'01 E38s recently and would love a neat 740iL, would be after black or silver though.

Yours looks like it's been well looked after though, from the pics.

With the VANOS 4.4 these have some go too; 0-100 is in the low 7 secs from memory. What L/100km do you get in average city driving?

Thanks Matt. Yeh I wanted a black as well but there are hardly any of these for sale, or should I say worth buying for sale. Glad I ended up with the Oxford Green though as its set off real nice with the dark tint and wheels. I got 9.4L/100Km to Sydney which I thought was awesome and around city I get about 13-14.5 last time I checked it.

This car has had the software updated to the transmission and in sports mode, really goes hard. In sport mode as well, has some good rumble with the new quad exhausts:)

GL with the search!

Oxfordgrün is, I honestly agree, a really nice colour. Better, IMO, than the Aspen silver which usually comes with the purple leather :) or Kalahari beige etc.

How many did you look at before settling on this one? What were the usual problems you encountered?

13-14.5 is not bad at all; better than I was expecting. Our E39 530i does about 10-11 L/100 in town.

I looked at about 6 legit ones and communicated with a seller in Sydney. They were mostly avg at best with high KMS, a lot of little things not working. Seeing they have sooooo many options, it was easy for 3-6 small options not be working, like rear blind etc. These can add up to ALOT of money but I got real lucky with this one as it has good service receipts and only 1 small thing need fixing which is common on all Beemers, the pixel in the dash.