SAU Community

Sau:nsw Dinner Of Legends

Aggroman

4c8e5eee.jpg

Hey Everyone,

ITS BACK AGAIN!

SAUNSW and Trackside Restaurant are proud to present the 2nd Annual Night Of Legends Dinner.

This is a VERY rare opportunity to have dinner with Aussie Racing Legends Fred Gibson and Jim RIchards.. (he loved it so much he just had to come back)

After a sensational event last year SAUNSW is doing it all over again Bigger and Better than before!

Who's welcome: Anyone! Seats are first come/paid first served, preference of course for SAUNSW members. THIS IS AN SAUNSW EVENT, SEATS MUST BE ORGANISED PRIOR TO THE NIGHT THROUGH SAUNSW

How many seats are available: 140 max, This sold out in 2 weeks last year and its going to be just as popular now!

Date: 27th November, 2011

Starting time: 3:30pm arrival for SAUNSW members for exclusive Meet and Greet time/Autographs with both Fred and Jim.

Followed by any other attendees at 4pm for a 530pm sit down and entrees served

Whats included: Three course dinner, speeches from Jim and Fred of course, The 3 course set menu consists of a choice of 3 entrees, 3 mains and 3 desserts, all generously sized. The menu will include options such as Salt and Pepper Squid, chicken salsa, Trackside's famous Stonegrill, chocolate mousse and sticky date pudding to name a few. The menu will be available for download at the bottom of this post.

Price: SAUNSW members $50 per person, all others $60 per person..

Dress code: Neat casual, Car Club shirts or buttoned and collared shirt. no thongs, no ripped jeans etc.

Auctions: This year Trackside is going to be supplying 2 Items for auction, Great for any Car Enthusiast and/or Fan of Racing from this era! This will hopefully be updated when we know for sure what the items are going to be, so save those pennies!

How to secure a seat: The only way to secure a seat is to pay your money into the club account, here's how

1. Decide how many seats you require (tables of ten are popular for clubs)

2. Deposit money into club account which is below

Bank - NAB

Branch - Marrickville

Account name - Skylines Australia NSW

BSB - 082 356

Account number - 546 393 766

Please put your full/user name in the description, eg "DINNER JOE SMITH"

3. Send a PM to myself with the full names of who the seats are for and if you're coming as a club, the club name aswel. Yes, seats and tables are assigned. If you cant PM me, send a email to '[email protected]' instead.

example.

"hi I have paid for 3 seats at $60pp under the reference "aggroman dinner"

1. Aggro D

2. Dave aggro

3. Derpy mcderpinton.

Thanks,

David "

4. Thats it - easy wasnt it :blink:

Corner of Manns Road & Central Coast Highway (formerly named the Pacific Highway)

West Gosford, New South Wales, 2250

Location map:

743d323a.jpg

Please note, this is an over 18's event. Wives and girlfriends are very welcome and wont be bored as its all in good fun and some of the stories will have them in stitches!

This post will be edited once all seats are full, so there is no need to ask if seats are still available.

Any questions, please feel free to ask if its not covered in this post.

See you all there ;)

-David

SAUNSW Vice President.

This event is Open only to SAUNSW members (and their families) until the 3rd of October. That gives you 1 month to get in before anyone else and trust me you dont want to wait..

The Man himself from last years event

_DSC7302_3300_1.jpg

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:action-smiley-069: Any assigned table of 10 should have a Title such as Full Name (of a leader) or Club and if you can, supply Aggroman with a Logo that can be converted to a DL size.

There will be DL sized stands on each table, and it'll help with ushering (by restaurant staff) and/or you finding your table at the outset!

Drinks will be paid for, from each table (as they're being served).

BTW, I'm "IN", God_speed is "IN", my wife is "IN" > Payment paid to a Platinum Partner (and their table) > SAU via invoice

FARKING IN!!!! Transferring money right now....

now who wants to lend me some floor space to crash Saturday night? Not keen on making this a 1 day trip and still making it back to Canberra in time for work on Monday.

+1 IN!!!

We aren't kidding about this selling out fast folks. Last time it went so quickly and a few folks felt left out. Best way to ensure your spot is to get in quickly by paying.

We've opened this for members first to ensure our financial members get first crack.