SAU Community

R34 Gt-R V-Spec 2

Subject to me obtaining something else...

MaTBoY-4.jpg

My 2001 model R34 GT-R V-Spec II is up for sale. Price is $57,500. Enquiries via [email protected] please.

MaTBoY-2.jpg

It came from Nara in Japan stock, with 42,000 genuine Kms (34,000kms on original cluster + 8,000kms Nismo cluster) and log books.

Terry-27.jpg

This car was regularly serviced in Nara where snowfalls are fairly minimal. No visible rust. It was souced by an Aust Dealer so it was not auctioned; but would have attracted the highest Grade.

Terry-37.jpg

Coming up in Post #2 are the Australian details.

Here's what happened here in Oz... > I guess I'm virtually the first Aussie owner of this stock R34 GT-R.

Terry-16.jpg

Looks can be deceiving, because it still looks stock. But the upgrades and tuning have been performed by Yavuz CEO of Unigroup Engineering!

Thanks also go to Tyson and 2010-2011 SAU.NSW President Steve for assistance!

Model:- R34 GT-R V-Spec II

Year:- 2001 (as can be seen by engine bay colour and verified by VIN#)

Engine:-

* Garrett 2860-7 Turbos (nearly new from FineLine here on SAU))

* HKS Actuators (new)

* APEXi Power FC D-Jetro Engine Management Syst (new & bypassing AFMs)

* GReddy Profec-B Spec-2 Boost Control (new)

* DENSO 700cc Injectors (new)

* BOSCH 044 High Capacity Fuel Pump (new)

* TOMEI Poncams Type B 260/9.15 (new)

* TOMEI Adjustable Cam Gears (new)

* SPLITFIRE COILPACKS (new)

* K & N Panel Filter (new)

Terry-42.jpg

Exhaust:-

* KAKIMOTO Mega-N1 Premium 3.5" S/Steel exhaust (nearly new)(or choice of NISMO 3" S/Steel exhaust from Japan - good condition only)

* BLITZ Y-Pipe ie Front Pipe S/Steel (new)

* 100 Cell Racing Cat

Running Gear:-

* NISMO Clutch (don't know what type - but no slippage)

Monitoring Equipm't:-

* NISMO Dash Cluster

* APEXi EL Hand Controller

* MFD is the standard one - not the Nismo-2 type

Cosmetics & Aero:-

* NISMO GT Gear Knob

* GT-R Plush Floor Mats

* GROUND ZERO Window Tint

* Gold NISSAN Bootlid Badge

* Gold GT-R Bootlid Badge

* NISMO Front Bumper Bar

* NISMO Side Skirts

* NISMO Rear Pods

Wheels:-

* ADVAN RG Rims 18" x 9.5" and +11 Offset

* Potenza Adrenalin RE001 tyres 50% (even wear)

* RAYS Black Duralumin Nuts (with 7 sided lock nuts)

Audio/Security:-

* ALPINE INA-W900E Navteq, DVD, iPOD, iPhone, Bluetooth (new)

* Sophistcated Security System with Remotes x2 (new)

Pictorial of my car is as follows...

My V-Spec II runs absolutely trouble free and has had no accidents.

Terry-39.jpg

I suppose at 1Km/hour below it wouldn't want to have had an accident - lol

MaTBoY-8.jpg

The Bayside Blue paint is thicker than other colours that come out of the Nissan Factory

MaTBoY-7.jpg

Didn't see this coming Terry.

I hope your replacing it with a R35 ;)

You're wasted in your current employ Paul! Clairvoyants make more money I think! :thumbsup:

And thanks Richard for your thoughts.

Terry-36.jpg

The car has only done 5000Km in Aust, so total aggregate is 47,000Km

Wow Unexpected much!? YES!

I've spent a few hours up close and personal with this car and can 105% vouch the execllent condition it's in. Inside and out. Paint is perfect, body is straight and I know for the fact the owner is meticulous in his care for the car. I doubt you'd find a better example over here.

If I had a spare 60k I'd gladly take the car off your hands in a heart beat.

I'll be sad to see it go, but I'm already looking forward to seeing what it's being replaced by ;)

Edited by MaTBoY

Have had the privilege of driving this - a beauty and beast in one. Terry's taken a lot of care not only in looking after her but also in choosing the right upgrades and parts for it. Has astounding punch yet is also very easy to pootle about at road speeds.

Kakimoto exhaust sounds amazing off the rock walls.

One of the most amazing GTR's i have seen the paint looks factory new !

immaculate condition good luck with the sale ! market is slow

Edit : We need to have 1 last cruise before we sell them off terry !

ummm...

Not driving with you Longz! Next time the cops'll defect the driver as well as the car. :P

jk

Have had the privilege of driving this - a beauty and beast in one. Terry's taken a lot of care not only in looking after her but also in choosing the right upgrades and parts for it. Has astounding punch yet is also very easy to pootle about at road speeds.

Kakimoto exhaust sounds amazing off the rock walls.

Well you are one person I know who has had Advanced Driver training - and it shows. :yes:

Oh yes, there's an insert silencer for the Kakimoto.

amazing car and even nicer in person,good luck with the sale there Terry

Many thanks...

...er, now I'm going red - lol :woot: