R31Nismoid/Ash

emts/Martin

ssxRicho/John

Let Me Drive/Scott

Russman/Russ

paulR32gtr/Paul

Adz/Adam

I've chucked my entry in.

Not gonna miss a super rare chance for some action @ the Thunderdome!!! :worship:

I realise this is there is a Saturday WRX (Sandown) day for the SAU-Vic C/Ship. I've spoken with Andrew tonight and organised a generous deal for SAU-Vic Members...

SAU-Vic Member - Special pricing for Sunday only

$250 for street class down from $380

$380 for tuner class down from $580

NOTE: You MUST be entered into the Sandown Trackday on the Sat 24th to be eligeble for this. Sunday has much more Track Time, hence the price isn't a 50% reduction.

SAU-Vic will likely have a Club Display as well. Commmittee will discuss this over the next week or two and a thread will go up in the members section. Further details on that later.

post-709-0-09689800-1315192735_thumb.jpg

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this looks awesome, how many spectators go to this? Is it as big as superlap? I might enter depending if I have any mods done by then at this stage my GTR is stock and slow :( Would embarrass myself I reckon haha

This and SAU nats coming up going to be a busy couple of months!

Wow this looks awesome, how many spectators go to this? Is it as big as superlap? I might enter depending if I have any mods done by then at this stage my GTR is stock and slow :( Would embarrass myself I reckon haha

This and SAU nats coming up going to be a busy couple of months!

Yeah the middle area of the Thunderdome is all grass/fenced off from the track. You get about a 270 degree view of the Dome so you don't miss out on much of the action. Will be quite different.

You actually can get pretty farken close to the track edge too, will be sweet.

There will be Club Displays etc. So it'll kinda be like a small festival of car pr0n.

so it's just the thunderdome...ie going round in circles nascar style with a few witches hats?

what's the sun only pricing?

Andrew & I will talk next week so once a price is confirmed I'll post up :)

And yep, just the dome.

It'll be similar to the videos Martin. But replace the witches hats with water barriers. Course will be slightly different too I'm told.

Yeah using the Dome is so rare that I aint missing out.

Just remember though the discounted price will only apply IF you have a confirmed/paid entry to the WRX round the day before. So missing the Saturday of Track Battle.

yeah was doing the Sandown day. else would do the 2 for this. 380 for the street class for 2 days is pretty cheap already.

missing the practice will suck a bit, but still gotta do what you gotta do.

M

so what is this.. a tryhard Superlap? :P lol jk.. good to see some time attack style series popping up around the country.

The ADVAN Neova cup is another one, but with emphasis on using Advan AD08 as a control tyre. The CAMS State Clubsprint championship is another.

lol had a feeling you'd be the one to say that :D

I like the idea though simply because its @ the dome. It certainly wont suit low/mass aero cars because of the bowl @ the dome. Other tracks it would work fine. The Dome is certainly more suited to a Dutton Rally/Targa style setup.

SAU-Vic Member - Special pricing for Sunday only

$250 for street class down from $380

$380 for tuner class down from $580

NOTE: You MUST be entered into the Sandown Trackday on the Sat 24th to be eligeble for this.

Sunday has much more Track Time, hence the price isn't a 50% reduction.