Nissan Oem Rb Coil Packs Brand New!

As per title

Geniune Nissan OEM brand new in box RB coil packs. Come as a set of 6 for RB's

OEM Nissan part no: 22433 60U01

OEM Nissan part no: 22433 60U02

Both part numbers available in complete sets of 6

$430 - postage within Australia included in price

7 sets in total available - PM is best contact

post-27963-0-89862100-1312201548_thumb.jpgpost-27963-0-00303000-1312201507_thumb.jpg

post-27963-0-10350700-1312201480_thumb.jpgpost-27963-0-58494400-1312201466_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Jono

Edited by jonnyo

Hi guys

Just to clarrify I have

6 (6 per set)complete sets of RB coil packs to suit BNR32 and BNR33 and series 1 GTS-t

2 (6 per set) complete sets to suit R33 GTS-t series 2

All sets are $430 inc delivery with in Aus or $400 pickup form Brisbane Southside. Get in quick to secure these awesome brand new OEM coil packs.

Do a search to compare these to aftermarket brands - they perform awesome!

Cheers

Jono

Sorry on the late reply been flat out!

needed some for mine - found them at an awesome price and took what they had. passing on the savings to fellow Skyliners. Great price peeps snap em up while they are still here :)

nissan want big $$'s for these and as per the threads the geniune coils do a bloody awesome job!

wanted to give some props to jono.. he is away in sunshine coast yet he set me up on the same day i rang to pop up to a friends and get the coil packs right away... great service hey... super good guy, not a car ego guy.. super helpful.. and beautiful coils.. wish i never wasted money on other coils.. when these outlasty splitfire. i havent heard of a 15 year old car with splitfire running it.. lol... recommend getting these and saving the cash and not wasting money on other coils.. wants more power.. just gap spark plugs and tune.. hehe... hey thanx man

FYI For those who got the ones that ended with U01 you got the better ones :thumbsup: They are GTR ones and are better (apparently) than the U02's which were GTST

But on the bright side you all got the best coils you can get (apparently) ppl dont usually buy then though because they are normally over $1000 from nissan.

Edited by W0rp3D

FYI For those who got the ones that ended with U01 you got the better ones :thumbsup: They are GTR ones and are better (apparently) than the U02's which were GTST

But on the bright side you all got the best coils you can get (apparently) ppl dont usually buy then though because they are normally over $1000 from nissan.

Actually the 01 were on early R32 GTR and had the carbon tip. Nissan released the 02 packs with only the spring deleting the carbon tip and these appeared in later model R32's and R33's GTR. Apparently Nissan relised that the carbon tip actually didnt make a difference to the conductivity. I had 01's and now run 02's and they work perfectly on my GTR.

There are threads online about the difference's. Cheers guys and glad I could help with these coils at a fantastic price :merli: