SAU Community

Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - 2011 Round 3

achoo

words.gif

imagezjf.gif

Proudly Presents:

Import Monster SAU-Vic DECA Motorkhana ROUND 3 of 4 of the 2011 DECA CHAMPIONSHIP

When : Saturday 27th August 2011

Where : DECA - Shepparton, 145 Wanganui Road, Shepparton, VIC 3630

Cost : $85

Max Entries : 50 + Reserves

-= PLEASE NOTE =-

The insurer of the event (AASA) has issued supplimentary regulations that require all entrants to wear helmets during all competition. This includes the skidpan and all battles.

This also impacts passengers, as they must also now wear a helmet prior to entering a competition vehicle.

A fire extinguisher is required by all entrants. This is for your own safety.

Please re-read the supplimentary regulations before entering the event.

Entry Form & Supp. Regs. : HERE!

FILL OUT FORMS COMPLETELY. INCOMPLETE FORMS WILL NOT GO ONTO ENTRY LIST.

***Also, if you are emailing you entry, please name the attached file after your full name and what page it is. eg. 'Ryan Bell Disclaimer'.

Event Schedule: HERE!

Results: Not yet available

All withdrawles will be refunded after the event. Refunds will not be given after 5pm Monday 22nd August.

Anyone paying by cheque MUST make the cheque out to Skylines Australia Victoria. Cheques made out to anything else WILL BE REJECTED.

Please support our sponsors : Import Monster Pty. Ltd. Factory 3, 6 Wigan Road Bayswater VIC 3153 (03) 9008 0031

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ENTRY LIST:

1. Import Monster - Aaron Klaver R32 GTR

2. Import Monster - Chris Lethbridge AE86

3. Leon Stapley - 180SX

4. Ryan Bell - Sil80

5. Campbell Shobbrook - 180SX

6. Steven Trajkovski R33 GTR

7. Martin Sullivan - S14

8. Ash Cosgriff - R33 GTR

9. Paul Mason - R32 GTST

10. Mark Ryan - R33 GTST

11. Jamie Caspersz - S13

12. Terrence Ho - R33 GTST

13. Gerald Tan - Supra

14. Robert Dunstone - R31

15. David McLeay - Excel

16. Daniel Adams - 3MPS

17. Jason Carey - R33 GTST

18. Megan Van Steensel - VXR Astra

19. Shane Janssen - R33 GTR

20. Andrew Small - GTST

21. Roberto Giuffre - Integra Type R

22. Jai Nadan - R34 GTR

23. Brent Germain - R33 GTST

24. Ashley Stacey - R33 GTR

25. Simon Henman R33 GTST

26. Antony Ivancic XR6 Turbo

27. Dave Marinucci Golf R

28. David Hurst R32

29. Jake Lowry S14

30. Russell Cunningham R32 GTST

31. Tim Bryan R33 GTST

32. Mark Homer 944

33. Chris Ferdinands RS5

34. Stan Cubinkov Forester

35. Brad Archbold Evo 8

36. Kieran Robinson Supra

37. John Richardson R33 GTST

38. Dean Course R33 GTST

39. Shayne Ellis Lancer

40. Daniel Chin R34 GTR

41. David Hemmings R33 GTR

42. Big Mak S13

43. Jett Benson Fairmont

44. Joshua Robins MS8

45. Chris Taylor Falcon

46. Akshay Rajan 911

47. Ashwin Rajan 911

48. Alan Calleja R33 GTST

49. Nathan Edwards Soarer

Reserve:

in case spots fill up too fast while i'm at work can i pay now and reserve a spot while i get the forms printed tomorrow?

Your money may take a couple of days to hit the Sau account so your form will be the fist thing we see.

I would do the form asap..

Wayne.

This will be my first DECA.

Can I apply and pay for my AASA licence on the day? or can anyone link me to the form I need to fill out so I can arrange it before the event?

Say if I was to apply for my AASA on the day OR after I fill out my event entry form, what do I write next to the line "AASA or equivalent level Licence No:" on the event entry form?

looks like ill be heading into work early tomorrow then.. with the AASA thing, is there the opportunity to get the temp one on the day? or do i have to organise something before i email in my form.

Aasa can be done on the day. Make sure you being $50 cash. As soon as I'm near a computer later this mpening I will put the link here - you will need to fill it out and bring it with you.

On your entry form just put TBA or AASA on day

EDIT - go to this page and download the Club Racing License

http://australianautosportalliance.com/aasa/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=29&Itemid=45

Aasa can be done on the day. Make sure you being $50 cash. As soon as I'm near a computer later this mpening I will put the link here - you will need to fill it out and bring it with you.

On your entry form just put TBA or AASA on day

There were a couple of you at the meeting last night that don't have license details yet, for either AASA or CAMS.

As Bec says just put TBA on the form.

Just a reminder AASA will not get you onto Sandown or Phillip Island (you will need CAMS), but will get you onto Calder, Winton, DECA, Haunted Hills.

PRIZE GIVEAWAY

Marshaling Team

1x SAU VIC Beanie

1x SAU VIC Polo T'Shirt

Two random draws, first person picked out gets to select either Beanie or Polo. Second person gets what is left.

SAU VIC Members on the Day

1x SAU VIC Polo T-Shirt

1x SAU VIC Hoodie

Again 2 random draws, this goes to any SAU VIC members at DECA on the day (don't need to be competing). Draw will go out during the lunch break. First person gets to pick, second person get the left overs.

Just to clarify for everyone and especially new people, there is no reserving spots and the ONLY way to get onto the entry list is to send in an entry form.

Entrys for deca sometimes fill up in a day and sometimes take a couple of weeks.

Looking forward to this one, hopefully it's dry!