SAU Community

Stolen Two R35 Gtrs Perth

hello last night my uncles two nissan r35 gtrs were stolen from bennet springs perth australia one metalic silver and one red rego plates for silver is oltenia 4 and red rego plates are oltenia 1 please contact police if seen post-85494-0-46964100-1308523742_thumb.jpg

Edited by alex_c

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sorry to hear about this alex_c. I will keep my eyes open around here.

A timely reminder to us (certainly me) to consider where we store our keys and spare keys at home too.

i keep my keys next to my bed, or with me even if im out and the cars at home..

i know its no GTR but its just as much valuable to me..

cant imagine the feeling this guy must have.

For them to break in, go straight to the keys, avoid all other possessions, know how to stealthily navigate the residence, open the garage, and take off in the cars means this is well thought out.

2 cars means a three person job. One to get them there, one per car stolen.

They would have had to know the cars were in the garage. (easy when just scoping out the house)

They would have had to know where the keys were (prior knowledge of inside the house).

They would have had to know which door leads to the garage, and how to open the garage door (if it's not a conventional door).

This just screams some sort of associate of your uncle. Someone who has been inside the house.

yes your absolutely right it was to clean if you get what i mean they would of had to been in the house befor to know where the keys were and stuff

police are they now watching the video recording the robbers are wearing full body gear and glove and it was a 3 people job because in the recording you and see the car they drove to the house in parked across the road :( i dont think we will ever see them again and the cars dont have trackers in them

Will keep an eye out.

Obviously the thieves know these cars are easy to spot on the roads, it's highly likely the plates have been swapped by now especially if they're/were custom ones.

Insurance?? Please say yes...

Please update this thread with info as you find it, I'd love to see these f**kers get shat in by the law.

That's suck, man. I really hope you guys find the cars. You would have all the Vin numbers, so put them in your report as well.

They are near new and easy to spot, so hopefully they turn up somewhere. My guess is also it had to be someone who know the house and some people living there.

Good luck. Will keep an eye out too.

thank you every one yes the cars are insured and the red one is 1 month old its the 2011 model the silver is 09 i reALLY hope we find them and its not too late :(

f**ken perth is just getting dodgier and dodgier these days, i really hope u find them before the guys crash em, or what ever it is they plan on doing with em

all the best,

Sad news...

Going by my experience, i.e. watching Gone In 60 Seconds...cars will already be on a boat. All I can say is, thank (insert deity here) for insurance.

Shouldn't be difficult to track down if they get parted out/sold locally.