SAU Community

Backfire After Installing Bov And Climate Control Light

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get the climate control light bulbs from?

It's for an R34 GT-T. The lights are busted. It's got a plastic white bottom with a blue plastic over the globe.

ALSO,

I installed the SSQV BOV on my car, however, it starts to make some sort of back fire sound, like some kind of small explosion.

Does anyone know what it exactly is? and How I can stop this?

Thanks,

Auto one/repco, and refit the stock BOV to stop the overfuelling on overrun.

Thanks for that - would it cause problems if I leave the BOV on? or is there another way I can fix this?

Is the bov plumbed back? Also you can buy LED lights for your AC and Dash lights on here if your interested in making them blue/white/green etc.

No it's not, it is the SSQV BOV. Any ideas? Just hoping it does not cause problems for my car.

Yesterday, after it was installed, the car engine turned off out of nowhere... any ideas also, today when I drove it, everything seemed fine, however it occasionally had the backfire sound

No it's not, it is the SSQV BOV. Any ideas? Just hoping it does not cause problems for my car.

Yesterday, after it was installed, the car engine turned off out of nowhere... any ideas also, today when I drove it, everything seemed fine, however it occasionally had the backfire sound

BTW, where can I get the LED lights? can you send me the link?