SAU Community

"bride" Style Seats - Thread No. 2

darrinspencer

I have started a new thread due to not being able to edit the last one as there is incorrect pricing and info in regards to the seats

This group buy is for "Bride Style" copy seats made in China. Note not to be mistaken for genuine Brides made in Japan

I have pricing for various models and have picked 5-6 popular models to keep it simple

The saving's of normal resale prices are approx $400-600 pair

Start - Today 14/6/2011

Finish - 4-5 weeks, Friday 15/7/2011

Full payment for seats and shipping cost to be made in FULL before order placed. 100% payment by 15/7/2011

Final order and payment will be made with supplier on Monday 18/7/2011.

If you are a day late with payment you miss out.

Payment is preffered cash paid into my account. If you want to use paypal, any additional fees will be paid by you

Remember to allow enoght time for funds to clear before the 15/7/2011.

Final payment account details will PM'd to those ordering

Delivery time approx 6-8 weeks after order.

Manufacture time 2- 4 weeks

Sea freight time 3 weeks

Port clearance and pick upto 1 week

Delivery will be early September

Prices are per pair and landed in Brisbane. The only extra costs will be freight costs if you can not pick them up from my house in Brisbane. Seats will only be sold as pairs

For freight to you door if not in Brisbane please use to the www.transdirect.com.au freight calculator.

Package size is 110x60x60 35kg's and pick up from 4165

Please do not PM me asking for freight costs.

All seats have the option of colour being logo graduation, black, red, blue

All seats have shell option of black FRP, Crabon or Kevlar

All seats come with basic rails. as pictured

Gias Low Max Recliners (The most common ones for sale elsewhere)

FRP $630pr

Glitter $650pr

Carbon $820pr

Kevlar $820pr

Gias 2 Low Max Recliners (Upgraded quick release adjustor and flip forward) Same as per sample pic with "star" shaped adjuster.

FRP $650pr

Glitter $690pr

Carbon $880pr

Kevlar $880pr

CUGA or Vorga Recliners

FRP $650pr

Carbon $850pr

Kevlar $850pr

Vios III Fixed back

FRP $500pr

Glitter $550pr

Carbon $750pr

Kevlar $750pr

Zeta II Fixed back

FRP $500pr

Carbon $750pr

Kevlar $750pr

Maxis III Fixed back

FRP $500pr

Carbon $750pr

Kevlar $750pr

To order please reply with the following filled in

1. Style

2. Back materail, ie F/G or Carbon, kevlar, Glitter F/G

3. Materail Colour

4. Pick up Brisbane or Post (Use transdirect for OZ wide delivery quote)

Some question and answerS from first thread and fine print. PLEASE READ

1. You will need either make up brackets to use the rails supplied or buy Bride specific rails to suit the model seat you have purchased. The mounting bolt centers differ between different model seats

2. The fibreglass, carbon or kevlar seats will be all approx the same weight, as the carbon and kevlar options are just for show

3. Seats weights are approx 14-16kgs for recliners. fixed approx 12-14kg

4. Gias and Gais 2 are the same seat, but the Gias 2 has a revised updated adjusting knob (star opposed to triangle) which is a quick release to either adjust back or quick flip forward. The older Gias with triangle knob needs to be wound to adjust and there is a seperate bar at rear of seat to flip forward

5. Seat belt buckle fixes the the bride seat rails not the seats. Keep this in mind if you slect fixed back bucket seats, as it hard to reach to fix seat belt plus the seat belt does not hold you in correctly. Fixed back seats are best used with harnesses and are not suitable (legal) in car the 2 doors and back seat fitted

6. Bare in mind the seats are copies and very close cosmetically to the orginals. All seats are not ADR approved and to be used at your own risk etc etc.

7. There is no warranty provided and quality and finish may differ to what you expect. I haVe received sample seats as per pic's provided, so make you own judgment. The quality was better than exspected.

8. Refer to the Bride site for mounting bolt centre and rail model selection.

9. Seats are moulded from originals, so shape and seating height will be same as originals

post-14923-0-72861500-1308025146_thumb.jpg

post-14923-0-22735800-1308025152_thumb.jpg

post-14923-0-27840300-1308025157_thumb.jpg

post-14923-0-16903900-1308025297_thumb.jpg

post-14923-0-06969400-1308025330_thumb.jpg

post-14923-0-78563300-1308025342_thumb.jpg

post-14923-0-88300600-1308025352_thumb.jpg

post-14923-0-44460400-1308025363_thumb.jpg

post-14923-0-16737900-1308025370_thumb.jpg

post-14923-0-54224000-1308025379_thumb.jpg

Edited by darrinspencer

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 pair Gias 2 Low Max Recliners (Upgraded quick release adjustor and flip forward) Same as per sample pic with "star" shaped adjuster.

Kevlar $880pr

Gradiation

Ship to Lot 1 of 152 Taren Point Road Caringbah NSW

1 pair Gias 2 Low Max Recliners (Upgraded quick release adjustor and flip forward) Same as per sample pic with "star" shaped adjuster.

Kevlar $880pr

Black

1 pair Gias Low Max Recliners (The most common ones for sale elsewhere)

Carbon $820pr

Gradiation

thanks mate

1. Style : Vios III fixed back

2. Backing: Glitter Backing

3. Material colour: Gradutation

4. post to 4812, transdirect quote of 136.51

Total to be payed to you: $686.51

Please pm me when your able to with bank account details and to confirm courier address and the such..

thanks alot mate!!

Hey mate, just a couple more questions...

Did you get your samples in CF or Kevlar?

If so any pics of the weave?

Also I noticed your pics above are actually of a Stradia not a Gias.

Much lower side supports with the Stradia...

Just to confirm 100% are you able to get Gias instead of Stradia?

Also sent you a PM about harnesses (mentioned in first thread) & a few other bits & pieces...

Brett

Is it possible to get sizing measurements of the seats? After gias2 or possibly cugar. What size seat are the moulded off? As they all come in multiple size and

configurations. Need bolster to bolster inside base measurment and all the same with the back, along

with height from base of seat cushion to top of seat if possible.

Cheers

David

Hey mate, just a couple more questions...

Did you get your samples in CF or Kevlar?

If so any pics of the weave?

Also I noticed your pics above are actually of a Stradia not a Gias.

Much lower side supports with the Stradia...

Just to confirm 100% are you able to get Gias instead of Stradia?

Also sent you a PM about harnesses (mentioned in first thread) & a few other bits & pieces...

Brett

Looking at the sample seat I am pretty sure it is the Gias 2 with high sides on base comparing the pics on the Bride site. I believe they have fitted the wrong sticker

http://translate.google.com.au/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bride-jp.com%2F&sl=ja&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

They sell both Gais and Stradia styles

No Carbon or kevlar samples. I have a pic of both their seats for reference thuo

I will pm you re harness

post-14923-0-10932000-1308789973_thumb.jpg

Is it possible to get sizing measurements of the seats? After gias2 or possibly cugar. What size seat are the moulded off? As they all come in multiple size and

configurations. Need bolster to bolster inside base measurment and all the same with the back, along

with height from base of seat cushion to top of seat if possible.

Cheers

David

The cuga and gias/stradia only come in one size.

I can measure the ones I have tomorrow

Just note that the Gais and Stradia copies are similar to the genuine sport version with steel frame, not alloy.

Can you find out from your supplier which seat has the widest width at the base (between the bolsters where your hips go) - for the more ample gentleman lie myself :) ..... must be a quick release action too for a coupe. Can you get them to provide the measurement of the actuall asscheek width on the Cuda (which I believe to be the widest).

And can you get them without the 1,000 Bride logos on the recessed part? (just want the one at the top).