SAU Community

Deca Pre Meet Sat Morning

VSPECT

Hey guys,

I know few of us are driving up to deca in the morning. So i decided to organize a meet so we all can cruise up there together.

MAIN WALLAN BP MEET -

Time - 6 15am

Date - Saturday 4th June 2011

Location - Wallan BP 1050 Hume Highway, Wallan, Victoria

Depart - at 6 30 AM SHARP to get there at 8

FOR SE PRE MEET -

Time - 5 15am

Date - Saturday 4th June 2011

Location - Heidelberg safeway, 451 Lower Heidelberg Road, Heidelberg VIC 3084

Depart - at 5 30 AM SHARP to get to Wallan BP by 6 15.

lol...what about Heidelberg safeway for SE pre pre meet on corner of Banksia st and lower heidelberg rd at 5 15- 5 30? if you kewl with that then ill make another thread for SE pre pre meet :P

cant think of another location that will suit SE and East guys...if you have any other ideas for meet let me know :)

lol...what about Heidelberg safeway for SE pre pre meet on corner of Banksia st and lower heidelberg rd at 5 15- 5 30? if you kewl with that then ill make another thread for SE pre pre meet :P

cant think of another location that will suit SE and East guys...if you have any other ideas for meet let me know :)

Maybe Monash Uni carpark... ...Depends on how you want to get to the meet point... ...I was thinking of going Monash Fwy, Tullamarine Freeway, Western Ring Rd, Hume Hwy... ...But that's just if I was going to be meeting at Monash... ...East Link would also be a way to go from Dandenong...

Maybe Monash Uni carpark... ...Depends on how you want to get to the meet point... ...I was thinking of going Monash Fwy, Tullamarine Freeway, Western Ring Rd, Hume Hwy... ...But that's just if I was going to be meeting at Monash... ...East Link would also be a way to go from Dandenong...

i usually go monash to bourk then straight up to western ring road to hume...thats why since tht safeway is one the way i thought of that as the meet spot....also i know sanjay lives near that area so itll be eaisier for him instead of coming to monash uni and then back up...this will also make it easier for the guys in the east to meet too...

no point creating another thread for SE the way it looks like...not many people seem to respond to even this main meet...might just orgnaise the SE here and decide and then ill just edit the first post for SE....

So far i got Sanjay and Rhys to the pre meet...hope there are more people cruising up on saturday morning...

i usually go monash to bourk then straight up to western ring road to hume...thats why since tht safeway is one the way i thought of that as the meet spot....also i know sanjay lives near that area so itll be eaisier for him instead of coming to monash uni and then back up...this will also make it easier for the guys in the east to meet too...

no point creating another thread for SE the way it looks like...not many people seem to respond to even this main meet...might just orgnaise the SE here and decide and then ill just edit the first post for SE....

So far i got Sanjay and Rhys to the pre meet...hope there are more people cruising up on saturday morning...

That sounds better than my way... ...So I'll meet you there...

Is this the right spot???...

post-31686-0-77376700-1306899029_thumb.png

yup..thts the spot...going up north and the safeway car park is on the left...at the intersection....will wait for tommorrow evening and see if others happy with that...then ill confirm it... :)

so you coming with ey...nice...cant wait...

kewl looks like safeway it is then....sanjay dun think itll be open coz vll have to meet there around 5 15 to leave at 5 30 to get to wallan BP at 6 15...but u can either get stuff the nit before or at the BP...:)

Grocery shopping before racing aren't you?

I need two of the big bottles...

kewl looks like safeway it is then....sanjay dun think itll be open coz vll have to meet there around 5 15 to leave at 5 30 to get to wallan BP at 6 15...but u can either get stuff the nit before or at the BP...:)

Get your own damn Popcorn!

haha... can't wait for DECA!

LOL!!!! you funny one!!! but will be nice to see those bottles used on an car in real life...never seen it in real...tvs cant give u da same thrill :P