SAU Community

Gtr R33 Xenon Headlights Onto R33 Gtst

Hi

I have bought a pair of gtr r33 xenon headlights..i want to fit them to my r33 gtst..the bonnet, gaurds and front bar do not fit the headlights but..does anyone have another way that could be done? would changing to a gtr raidiator bar work?

please help if can

thanks

I think that u need to change guards, bonnet, bar and even the rio on the front Cause being skylines they dont fit each other..... I learned this after i bought a gtr carbon fibre bonnet and it not fitting U wanna buy it ? lol

Onto a series 1 they bolt straight up.

GTR headlights and S1 GTST head lights are the same.

If they don't fit you have a S2. Unfortunately you have a huge job to make them fit. Should have done some research prior to buying them. I suggest selling them.

S3 xenons are NOT the same. the pickup points on teh bottom are different. there is a change somewhere in the radiator/headlight panels. there is a good 20-25mm difference int he panel->light mounting. next time I get a certain GTR in I will show you.

also make sure the ballasts are there if you do buy them

just had a bit more of a think about it:

OP has a s1or s1.5 therefore:

bonnet,front bumper, radiator/headlight panels need to change it s not a task for the lighthearted.

To make it a bolt on affair yes Chris. We didnt, we modded it.

S3 xenons are NOT the same. the pickup points on teh bottom are different. there is a change somewhere in the radiator/headlight panels. there is a good 20-25mm difference int he panel->light mounting. next time I get a certain GTR in I will show you.

also make sure the ballasts are there if you do buy them

Hmmm fair enough. I just assumed they were the same given S1 and S2 GTR headlights are the same as S1 GTST headlights and the S3 Xenons don't look any different.